At Home to Crystal Palace Saturday 14th Jan 3pm Kick off - London Stadium - Bring ya gum

Comments

• Our two best league performances of the season have both been against palace (IMO)
  • Great result and in the 2nd half at least, they showed us what they can do as a team.

Well done West Ham United
  • edited January 2017
    Michail Antonio was in bed with flu yesterday, got out of bed pulled on his shirt & played magnificently today - that's dedication for you

(as tweeted by Karren Brady)
  • Well done West Ham.

Well done Slav.

Let's hope this is that start of our season.

Really, really proud of the reaction ;clap
  • edited January 2017

Michail Antonio was in bed with flu yesterday, got out of bed pulled on his shirt & played magnificently today - that's dedication for you

Someone could learn a thing or two from that example.
  • hammer of the year Michail
  • ;scarf wow great 2nd half so pleased for everyone ;wahoo
  • Fantastic result and effort from the team. Well done Slav for changing things second half.
    Sam and Palace have some serious work to do.
  • Come on you irons.

So pleased for Slav. Loved the celebrations
  • Michail Antonio was in bed with flu yesterday, got out of bed pulled on his shirt & played magnificently today - that's dedication for you

Cannot agree enough. He may not be as good a footballer as some, but he's got heart and commitment to the cause
  • OCS

The stats show that Antonio is a fantastic player in this league
  • We've got Michail, veristile Michail, you just don't understand
  • Absolutely Baracks ;ok Just making the point that he isn't as technically gifted as some (i.e. the snake) but makes up for it with other, arguably more valuable, traits
  • Massive performances from Reid and Collins, thought they were both rocks at the back especially collins who i was nervous about coming into this

Surely slav plays 4-4-2 for our next game
  • I hope it's very dark under payet's rock.

Let's send him out on loan to Brentford and they can loan us Hogan ;whistle
  • Michail Antonio was in bed with flu yesterday, got out of bed pulled on his shirt & played magnificently today - that's dedication for you

This was actually tweeted by Lady B ;lol Wonder if it was aimed at anyone in particular...
  • OCS well he was on the pitch today which is already a more valuable trait than some...
  • You need to tell that to Luke, OCS, who wouldn't be too bothered if he left apparently....
    ;lol
  • edited January 2017
    Can we get a snake smiley for when we talk about Payet?
  • Apparently Fernandez jumped on Bilic when waiting to come on for Lanzini who scored....
    Nice......
    That's the spirit , well done to Slav who IMO has conducted himself without fault in the days leading up to this....
    I'm a happy Hammer tonight and the person I'm happiest for .....
    Our manager , super Slav
    ;scarf
  • Belting result, fantastic performance in the second half and an absolute worldie from Carroll who was my man of the match.

Just what the doctor ordered, so happy for Slav and let Dimitri Payet know that nobody and that is nobody is bigger than the club.

We will be galvanized and we will have a good second half of the season
  • Magnificent from pretty much everybody. It was scrappy and nervous for a long time, but the togetherness was the most perfect reaction to what's gone on this week.

Carroll's goal obviously incredible, but the build-up to it also was very, very good, hopefully they show that later on MOTD.

Lanzini's goal was also beautiful, to finish with that composure running at that pace.

Antonio continues to deliver and the way he and Carroll work for the shirt is a driving force for everybody else IMO.
  • Ladies, gentlemen, Boyd and girls... I have to say, Andy Carroll's goal was quite possibly the best strike I've seen from a hammer, better than Di Canio's scissor kick volley imo. Honestly, I can't think of a better goal. ;bowdown ;bowdown
  • OCS, Didn't realise it didn't quote copied from Twitter ;ok I think it's fair to say he had a point to make. ;biggrin
  • Did anyone else have their hearts in their mouths when AC was doing his acrobatics for fear he might break himself and be out for 6 months??...
  • Ladies, gentlemen, Boyd and girls... I have to say, Andy Carroll's goal was quite possibly the best strike I've seen from a hammer, better than Di Canio's scissor kick volley imo. Honestly, I can't think of a better goal. ;bowdown ;bowdown

Great goal, but surely not better than Di Canio's
  • Great comment on BBC site:
    Like a giraffe that can perform Swan Lake.

Magnificent.
  • Even keown who hates us was in a a round about way suggesting it might be better than giroud's scorpion kick
  • Obiang has to be HOTY for me. So important to the team.
  • edited January 2017
    Keown, he's got a monkeys head ;quaver
This discussion has been closed.