At Home to Crystal Palace Saturday 14th Jan 3pm Kick off - London Stadium - Bring ya gum

Comments

• Nah he played well

But it was Carroll
  • Can I just say..

;wahoo
  • Exeter,

I am, yes.

The technique, power and placement couldn't have been better imo, that was postage stamp placement delivered by an exocet missile!
  • Also a mention for Collins out injured comes back and plays 90mins. ;bowdown
  • Well, all told, that 2nd half wasn't so bad, was it?

Delighted for the team and Slav.

It was clear that they came out in the 1st half to try and make a good show of it, but like so often this season lacked the quality and composure required.

Massive credit to the fans, who really sounded like they got behind the team and Slav from the start, and kept it up for most of the game.

The 2nd half was just what the players & Slav deserved, and to walk off with a convincing win, and a commanding performance is so sweet for all of us.

Oh, and ;ac

Take a ;bowdown son, take a ;bowdown
  • Vorse ;ok I was worried by the Ogbonna sub, as I thought Ginge wouldn't manage the full 90. And Reid looked like he was carrying an injury too.

• Great performance.

Fans were brilliant (concentrated on the game and not the politics), Slav was magnificent and the players sublime. Great sub at half time, helped us going forward.

I take my hat off to Antonio. Gave him stick this week and he was excellent.

What a difference 90 minutes make.

• Byram was excellent too imo. No reason he shouldn't be given a decent run at RB in a back 4. We still need to sign one, but we should trust him.
  • I'm just going to agree and cheer up everyone's comments

;wahoo
  • Nice to see a true RB play, he might be a bit raw, but I think Byram can be our answer to our ongoing RB issue....
    Give him games and let him make it his position....
    Still feeling that tonight's gonna be good a night ;quaver ;scarf
  • Also a mention for Collins out injured comes back and plays 90mins. ;bowdown

You sound surprised?

I'm not. Because it typifies the guy
  • Carroll says he tries those a lot in training.

Think that clears up the mystery of the constant long-term injuries...
  • edited January 2017
    And just like that the team have made me proud to be a fan again. Shown that mug we are bigger and better off without him.
  • edited January 2017
    In case anyone hasn't seen the goal:

• Carroll says he tries those a lot in training.

Think that clears up the mystery of the constant long-term injuries...

That explains the man bun... cushions the landing!
  • edited January 2017
    Lol grey ;clap
  • I can only echo what everybody else is saying but that might just finally be the win that turns our season around.It looks like we might actually be West Ham UNITED for the first time this season.
    I don't want to get carried away but a top ten finish is easily within our grasp so let's push on & see how high we can go.Well done to all of them & I'm delighted for Slav.COYI!!!!!
  • Boom

We had the place rocking.

;scarf
  • In case anyone hasn't seen the goal:

How do you do that? ;weep
  • A bit of Adobe Fireworks does the job nicely. ;ok
  • Andy has recently said he's now well into his yoga because his partner , it sure showed today, for a big dude that was CLASS ;ac
  • Such an important win and fantastic goal from Carroll. Credit for antonios unselfish cross for Feghouli, lanzinis chip and Collins efforts. Great effort all round but mark needs to sort out his passing! Chuffed for Biloxi too.
  • Happy Happy Joy Joy ;wahoo
  • Screenshot_20170114-174827

Blinking love this bloke
  • Bear with me on the matchday thread front, I want to savour the moment

;biggrin
  • Hants, Noble's passing ;doh
  • Hamstew said:

Screenshot_20170114-174827

Blinking love this bloke

Little Gem ;hug
This discussion has been closed.