West Ham vs Chelsea (H) Saturday 11th Feb 12:30

Comments

• Thought Coufal has had a good 1st half up against decent opposition....
    All to play for...Not gonna be easy....but COYI.....

• Benny has been our best player but today has been pretty invisible- I was not expecting to say this but maybe for today, we need Fornals graft over Benny’s guile

Benny has been poor this game and last week too. I don’t usually like taking him off as he can change games but we can’t afford any passengers at the moment.

• Paqueta is a big miss ,just when he was getting some form .hope its not to bad
  • Would definitely take a point at this stage.
  • Coufal, man. The pass was on to put Benrahma clear through. Poor.
  • Coufal had such a great chance to play Benrahma in there, but turned into trouble instead. Such a shame.
  • Also, isn't it funny how the refs love to 'let it flow' and get praised for doing so, when it's us who are getting fouled.
  • Good grief. Zero movement for Aguerd and Soucek ends up passing in straight out of play.

Wake up boys.
  • Coufal had to play that first time to Benrahma.
  • Our decision making is absolute garbage at times.
  • Dreadful by Bowen as we broke forward, we need to make more of the few chances we get.
  • Lack of vision - should have gone to Specsavers =)
  • Created a couple of decent looking opportunities there only to let them slip by - Bowen and Coufal guilty of poor choices
  • Coufal in the book for no reason.
  • Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think we're doing alright here. First half was a slow start, but we drew the half, and I think overall we've been equally good as them this half. You can see they have a lot of quality, but that's what a billion pounds gets you.
  • Soucek with the ball at his feet is a Championship player at best. Can't fault his heart, or his energy, but technically he's very poor, IMO.
  • Ings and Downes coming on. I hope Antonio stays on. I'd really like to see a front two, and I think that Antonio is a lot better when someone is close to him.
  • alderz said:

Ings and Downes coming on. I hope Antonio stays on. I'd really like to see a front two, and I think that Antonio is a lot better when someone is close to him.

Benny and Antonio I reckon.
  • Absolutely blatant handball from Reece James, and not even mentioned by the commentators or glanced at by the officials.
  • What is Nolan telling Ings, “ I think their goal is this way”
  • What is Nolan telling Ings, “ I think their goal is this way”

Kick it in the net!
  • We're not shooting from there are we?
  • We're not shooting from there are we?

We were.
  • Awkward range and angle for a freekick, so turning it into a corner is good
  • Ings and Bowen up front then, with Downes, Rice and Soucek in the middle.
  • Aguerd is really good
  • Again, Coufal has to do better.
  • Again, Coufal has to do better.

Coufal's never going to shoot with his left foot, and I'm not mad about that tbh.
  • alderz said:

Again, Coufal has to do better.

Coufal's never going to shoot with his left foot, and I'm not mad about that tbh.
    Even so, his pass was awful and gave away possession, a shot couldn't have been a worse outcome.
  • alderz said:

Again, Coufal has to do better.

He nevers shoots with his right either. Proper rabbit in the headlights in the opposition box.