Other league games 7 May - 12 May

Comments

• KDB gets his 4th.

56 points for my FF team.

That's better than my entire team did in 23 weeks.
  • How did Sterling miss that?
  • Any chance KDB can be sent off in the last mins =)
  • How did Sterling miss that?

Even he couldn't miss that one, 5-1 now.
  • Our lads would have watched that tonight and either have spotted weaknesses to exploit Sunday or will go to bed and not be able to sleep.
  • I know Man City are top of the league, but they could really do with signing a centre forward!🤪
  • That was the result I wanted but now I'm worried that Wolves will get 6 points from their last two and we'll lose to City and Brighton 😄😭
  • I do think if City beat us Liverpool will rest players against Wolves for the CL final, given the GD. We all assume Wolves will beat Norwich. We need that 1 point to guarantee Conference League.
  • I think as long as Liverpool beat Southampton next week they will have to play a team that can beat Wolves. Should they not and City slip up on the final day they would look terrible.
  • Liverpool will beat Wolves whatever team they put out (or I will have to question my affection for them)
  • They may rest players but the ones they put in their places would probably walk into the Wolves team anyway.
  • Arsenal or Spurs. I want them both to lose.
  • Must admit I had a preference for Arsenal getting the last CL spot over Spurs and Man Utd earlier in the season, but after their recent "performances" under Arteta (and his own behaviour) I'm really torn now as to who I'd prefer to qualify out of Spurs and Arsenal 🤔🤔?
  • Would sooner Spurs win , not just because Arteta is a irritating whatever but my step dad is a Spurs fan and a great guy, so for him I’d rather see him happy than that puppet Arteta …
  • edited May 2022
    j_i_c, There is also the scenario that Conte has a hissy fit because Daniel Levy doesn't buy the players on his wanted list if they qualify.
  • Just hate em both. I think I'd rather Arsenal just because I know a few annoying spurs fans that have all of a sudden started piping up
  • Don't like gooners, but hate hate hate spuds, you need to guess who I want to win :) mind you a draw just as bad for spuds and no one wins :)
  • Penalty to Spurs
  • Kane scores
  • And Holding off now, second yellow inside 33 mins.
  • A blatant second yellow, what an idiot.
    Arsenal players surround the ref
  • And 2-0 how dumb are Arsenal playing
  • I hate watching Spurs win.
  • That was Holdings third or fourth attempt to get a red and he finally succeded. 👏
  • yoyo said:

A blatant second yellow, what an idiot.
    Arsenal players surround the ref

Arsenal players surrounding the referee, I am surprised Arteta wasn't with them!
  • This could turn ugly.....
  • edited May 2022
    Spurs v Arsenal ,It was ugly before they even kicked off =)
  • I've decided not to switch it on for the second half. But I read that Arteta didn't make a substitution. :o
  • Odd to see Arsenal going all “Spursy”
  • As much as I detest spuds, I cannot fail to be ammused with Arsenals comic decision making. We would not have had those calls, which are correct btw, as Antonio tries to stay on his feet , whereas Son likes going to ground so often, he is must be part Mole