Other league games 7 May - 12 May

123457»

Comments

• Just seen the Son 'elbow' on Holding.

If that was Antonio, what do we think happens? Yellow? Red?
  • Son likes going to ground so often, he is must be part Mole

Classic =) =) =)
  • As much as I detest spuds, I cannot fail to be ammused with Arsenals comic decision making. We would not have had those calls, which are correct btw, as Antonio tries to stay on his feet , whereas Son likes going to ground so often, he is must be part Mole

Antonio has started to go down very easily, and theatrically at times.
  • I see Conte has said Arteta moans alot so it’s not just me who has picked up on that then. 😉
  • A bit of pot and kettle there.
  • IronHerb said:

As much as I detest spuds, I cannot fail to be ammused with Arsenals comic decision making. We would not have had those calls, which are correct btw, as Antonio tries to stay on his feet , whereas Son likes going to ground so often, he is must be part Mole

Never thought I'd ever see Antonio described as theatrical, more to the point never thought I'd ever see the word "theatrically" on here.
    Herb, well done. =)
  • I blanked out the fact that Tottenham were playing, and focused fully on how horrible Arsenal are. This made it a really enjoyable game to watch. =)
  • IronHerb said:

As much as I detest spuds, I cannot fail to be ammused with Arsenals comic decision making. We would not have had those calls, which are correct btw, as Antonio tries to stay on his feet , whereas Son likes going to ground so often, he is must be part Mole

Never thought I'd ever see Antonio described as theatrical, more to the point never thought I'd ever see the word "theatrically" on here.
    Herb, well done. =)
    I try my best to raise the bar. 😂