Comments

• Leave will win.
  • It is now looking like it - now 52 vs 48 with 201/382 reported -
  • edited June 2016
    can sausages be sausages again?
  • They had better leave our HP sauce alone
  • But Cornish pasties will remain forever Cornish
  • Out Wins!
  • Well done to the UK for staying strong and courageous - I remain convinced it was the decision long term
  • I meant to say right decison
  • Age breakdown on Brexit polls tells underlying story. Older generation voted for a future the younger don't want: pic.twitter.com/kMPECqQF6u

— Murtaza Hussain (@MazMHussain) June 24, 2016
  • My Euros going to cost more going to Prague now.....
  • I bought my USD a for short trip to the US a few days ago
  • Just means Lacazette will cost around 8% more than yesterday. ;nonono
  • I was just thinking that herb...

• I'm thinking of declaring London as an independent state.

We voted to remain.

• So just over 25,000 people couldn't just put an ✖️ in a box!
    Ballot papers not counted because people wrote their names on the paper, put an ✖️in both boxes, didn't write anything at all or marked the paper in another way!

Wow! Wasn't the most difficult thing to do
  • At least we can look forward to the NHS being given a £350million a week or whatever it was boost.
    Anyone want to put a bet on how long before we actually see any of all this free cash we are suddenly going to be swimming in spent?

We voted to remain.

My neighbouring borough is hillingdon and they didn't
  • edited June 2016
    Oh wait, no, just this morning Farge has pointed out that that number was a mistake by the leave campaign and that money isn't going to be there for the NHS
  • Nige stated this morning that the claim the NHS would see the £350m was incorrect.
  • Snap ;lol
  • So just over 25,000 people couldn't just put an ✖️ in a box!
    Ballot papers not counted because people wrote their names on the paper, put an ✖️in both boxes, didn't write anything at all or marked the paper in another way!

Wow! Wasn't the most difficult thing to do

Almost certainly Raheem sterling was one of them
  • I thought that Davie Cam contested the 350 mill and said it was only 250 mill a week we'd no longer be paying out ;hmm
  • Don't get me wrong, I know what the leave campaign meant. Money that is going to the EU that could be better invested in the UK, such as on the NHS. But the way both groups went about trying to drum up support was just wrong. Twist every little fact, exaggerate claims, point back to things so and so said 20 years ago. One big school playground.
  • Cameron's going to resign.
  • Moojor said:

At least we can look forward to the NHS being given a £350million a week or whatever it was boost.
    Anyone want to put a bet on how long before we actually see any of all this free cash we are suddenly going to be swimming in spent?

Not in my life time.

We voted to remain.

My neighbouring borough is hillingdon and they didn't
    Then they can't come to my party.
  • IronHerb said:

Cameron's going to resign.

Some good news at last.
  • Moojor said:

Oh wait, no, just this morning Farge has pointed out that that number was a mistake by the leave campaign and that money isn't going to be there for the NHS

You dont say.
This discussion has been closed.