Euro 2024

Comments

• Shearer really annoying me, keeping refering to "Trent".

The eulogising of Bellingham is beginning to grate, too. Elite player, obviously, but the smoke blowing is crazy.
  • Comms just rubbish.
  • It's all gone a bit West Ham, hasn't it
  • Moyes Out!
  • When Shearer says ' England need to take the sting out of this game' what do you think he means. Draw fouls, slow it down, waste time etc?
  • Ah, he just clarified. You don't have to find a way though, just keep hold of the ball.
  • Bowen on for Saka.
  • Bowen coming on
  • Woop woop
  • More West Ham now, OCS :-)
  • Did your Comms just tell you about Jarred's dad's campervan? 😂
  • So nearly an instant impact, a great cross but Kane's effort was too close to the keeper who touched it onto the bar.
  • Instant impact from the Bow Inn
  • Should have started
  • Great first half, poor second but we did show we could offer some resilience under attack.

Bellingham is a Rolls Royce of a player, effortless class, moves so well, great balance and confidence.
    Foden mostly disappoints for England and we don't get to see the City player
    Saka great in the first half but as for Arsenal I never think he has 90 minutes in him and after Bowen's cameo I expect to see more of him, as he made an impact. I can see a routine of 70mins for Sakho and 20 for Bowen.

A good result but we will need find more as we will face much better than Serbia.
  • With Bowen and Palmer in his position, there is no need to play Saka for 90. Also, Foden is a great player. Hopefully someone can psychologically make him think he's playing for City. If we can get him AND Bellingham playing to their best we, will have those two as good as anyone. Thats without our other skilled forward players.
  • Romania 🇷🇴 1 up, Stanciu with a Wallop
  • Marin makes it 2, another Wallop
  • 3 now
  • Man 🧍‍♂️ with the third
    Not a wallop
  • That's how you protect a 1-0 lead .,go get a 2nd and 3rd =)
  • Good game going on with Belgium .might be first upset
  • Defence against attack good fun
  • I've only had it on a few minutes and I'm not sure I can watch much more, all the play-acting and time-wasting completely ruining it.
  • Not sure you can judge it on a few mins buffy
  • Not Romelu Menama Lukaku Bolingoli‘s day
    Que goal
    Where’s Batshuayi when you need him 😜😜
  • Enjoyed that 1-0 game far more then the England game
  • Watching Muldur's volley for Turkey, I thought Coufal had changed nationality 😂🤣😂.
  • Couple of crackers for Turkey. Third now.
  • I saw earlier that today in 96 England beat Scotland in Euro 96. I went to Munich on Friday to soak up some atmosphere and decided to wear my Dentist chair t-shirt to that occasion. That goal is still etched into my memory 🍻