Couldn't Think - from January 2024

Comments

• With decent backup across the squad and no europe, I fancy us for a good cup run this year.
  • πŸ‘¨β€βœˆοΈ

• edited August 15
    Great player, seems like a great bloke and hopefully a great captain for us. #And he married Dani Dyer!#
    #clean remix
  • My 72nd birthday today and have supported the mighty Hammers for 58 years, and still sane πŸ€ͺ
  • Happy birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
  • May the bubbles flow Epsom ! Happy birthday and a happy and healthy year ahead πŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰βš’οΈβš’οΈ
  • Happy birthday Epsom! I suppose the big question is what was going on in those first 14 years?!
  • Happy birthday Epsom 🍾 🫧
  • Happy birthday Epsom.

I have 64 years of watching the mighty irons. And I too sort of think that I'm still sane =)
  • Happy birthday Epson .Not sure i,m sane
  • happy birthday Epsom
  • Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚
  • Alderz I hadn't discovered football, due to starting life in the slums of Glasgow
  • Have I missed something or are we not having "estimate first goal scored" this season?
  • Have I missed something or are we not having "estimate first goal scored" this season?

Mrs G did it last season, maybe she'll open a thread now.

I assume you're talking about the "Magic Minute"?
  • Oh yikes.

Completely forgot.

I'm still wresting with my FF budget...
  • Happy Birthday Epsom, you were 22 when I was born...hahaha
  • Reading v West Ham U21 in the EFL Trophy (group stage) live on Sky Sports + tonight 19.00 KO.
  • edited August 20
    Jamie Vardy trolling Tottenham supporters B)

• Reading v West Ham U21 in the EFL Trophy (group stage) live on Sky Sports + tonight 19.00 KO.

At the Select Car Leasing Stadium.
  • *Other select vehicles are available
  • They lost 3-1
  • Not really in the game to be fair. 20 shots to 4, our goal was an own goal but our U21’s seem quite young. Men v boys really.
  • Random one, was at Southend vs Boston last night and they've just signed George Moncur on loan from Orient

For those who remember its John's lad and he was at our academy a decade ago

Came on for 20 mins and was a cut above, became a huge hit almost instantaneously and he looked delightful for it

Something very endearing about the football league and how they treat their players, but for me I was happy to see one of our old lads enjoying himself
  • I saw on KUMB that George had just gone to Southend on loan, nice that you got to see him play. I used to go to secondary school near Southend and, given that they used to play most of their home games on a Friday evening, I went to a lot of home games for a couple of seasons.
  • I saw on KUMB that George had just gone to Southend on loan, nice that you got to see him play. I used to go to secondary school near Southend and, given that they used to play most of their home games on a Friday evening, I went to a lot of home games for a couple of seasons.

I'm not quite a local but raised in Essex and going quite often to Southend, it's kind of become my mates and I "local" team

With the way top level football is going with money and toxicity I'm enjoy the lower league stuff more and more
  • One of my best friends is a Southend season ticket holder, so I get down there every now and then. Moncur being there makes me look forward to my trips this season even more.
  • Photos curtesy of The Terminator over on KUMB, looks like our kit manufacturer has come up with a design with too tight a collar. It really beggars belief, doesn't it?