Liverpool, at home, on Wednesday 26th April 19.45 BST

12345679»

Comments

• Exactly. It's been their day job for at least a decade. If they can't do flicks and tricks... what have they been doing for all this time?

I rate that not a jot. It's entry level stuff for professional footballers.
  • He clearly has great close control and quick feet, but when he frees himself from pressure, his decision making and final ball are generally awful.

When on the ball, he does excite me as he is generally positive but sooooo frustrating as the end product is rarely good enough
  • He’s much better as an impact sub, IMO, coming in and doing something flash to startle defenders. There’s a reason we all wanted to see more of him when he was only playing 20 limited a game.

I’d love to see Cornet given a run on the left hand side tbh.
  • I just think for the amount of ball he has, which is often lots, his decision-making & end product is not good enough. He does the occasional magical thing, like a screamer or a bit of skill, but his delivery & end product is so poor for this level.
  • Agree with Cornet, but at present it looks too early for him. Bundles of Pace, but needs to play more (reserve) games to get back into it.

Each match he has come on he has had at least one opportunity and fluffed it quite badly - lack of match practice and confidence I am sure, he certainly has the ability

Hoping he will come good for us next season and be like a new signing - as will Scamacca
  • But there are no reserve games, and playing with the U21's would be like playing against you and me. We need to get him on earlier or even start him now.
  • Id argue all our attackers are wasteful and make plenty of poor decisions... bowen and antonio could have easily put through balls in the game but didn't... but as Epsom said, if they were as good as they can be, they wouldnt be at our club.
  • Fornals should have got some minutes