West Ham Vs Nottm Forest Sat 25th Feb - kick off 3pm

Comments

• He's back up, but it's a worry.
  • With all these corners we really are missing Dawson.
  • edited February 2023
    I’m worried Forest will snatch a goal because we have no idea where the goal is and they will realise this.
  • I reckon Ungs needs an air hanger door.
  • Comedy of errors as first Benrahma then Paqueta slip over to gift Forest possession.
  • I reckon Ungs needs an air hanger door.

A double one, for the family with "His and Hers" 747s.
  • Rice's last couple of corners have been far too easy for their keeper.
  • Why is he on corners though he is one of the better headers of the ball ? why not put Coufal or Johnson on corners ?
  • VAR check for a Forest penalty, slight contact but the Forest player clearly threw himself to the floor, should be a card.
  • VAR check for a Forest penalty, slight contact but the Forest player clearly threw himself to the floor, should be a card.

I dunno, he goes down easy for sure but there’s definite contact. I’m surprised that’s not been given.
  • Well let's hope we half a better second half than last week.
  • Lots of huff and puff with little quality IMO…
    Another first half that I’m feeling frustrated from.. oh well, we’re not losing and it’s all to play for.. but Moyes needs to mix things up
    COYI ⚒️⚒️⚒️⚒️
  • edited February 2023
    Well that was a stressful watch, in truth we had all the possession but really failed to make much of it, a couple of half chances, 9 corners and only one of them produced a goal scoring opportunity when it spun off the post, Ings had the best chance of the game by far and fluffed his lines.

A number of decent performances out there and no question that we appear up for it, but without a goal, I am fearful of what can happen.

🫣

I dunno, he goes down easy for sure but there’s definite contact. I’m surprised that’s not been given.
    The check was very quick. It's like a double movement, he clearly rides the slight contact, then thinks better of it and throws himself to the floor. Kane or Salah would have gone down a second earlier and won the penalty.
  • Another meh performance

Nothing in end third, Coufal & Benrahma pretty bad
  • The way this is going it has 0-0 or 0-1 stamped all over it.
    One of Noble’s tasks should be to get in a forward or striker coach because they obviously don’t do anything in training in that respect.
    No matter how much effort we put in or how well we play we don’t know what to do in the final third.
  • If Ings had had a couple starts, he’s have scored twice, but sitting on the bench most weeks means he’s a bit rusty
  • Worrying thing is our defence as the game goes on must get very nervy and afraid of making a mistake because they can’t have any confidence in our attack actually scoring so they need to keep a clean sheet to have any chance of even a point.
  • I’d be brave & get Scamacca on for Soucek & go 4-4-2. Even if you have to bring Fornals on for Benrahma.
  • If only we could nick a goal from anywhere
  • I would love to see Scamacca and Ings up front, I just don’t think it’s happening
  • Cresswell on for Coufal. Johnson to RB.
  • I actually thought that Coufel was having one of his better games, but Johnson has a chance to shine on his favored position
  • Pacqueta had a disappointing first half. Unless he shows better in the next ten minutes he ought to be replaced by Antonio, with Benrahma moving to advanced central midfield
  • I'm very worried by a defence with Cresswell at LB and Ogbonna at LCB.
  • Slightly ironic, my commentator stated that DM has so many games to consider with Europe etc, if today does not go well, I doubt that DM has any games to consider
  • Not sure about that substitution. There was a reason that Cresswell was on the bench.
  • edited February 2023
    Twice in as many minutes Forest have had chances created down our left.

Then Cresswell loses possession but fortunately Rice covered for him.
  • Cresswell’s come on to take advantage of the set pieces, but him and Oggy will struggle against Brennan Johnson. He’s lightning.