West Ham Vs Nottm Forest Sat 25th Feb - kick off 3pm

Comments

• good for the goal difference
  • Our goal difference is miles better than everyone around us.

• Good save by Areola, that should settle him down.
  • I’m a touch surprised Scamacca hasn’t been given even 10 minutes just to get him back into the swing of things
  • Looks like Villa are out of the relegation battle, Palace look very much like they are going to be in it if they dont get something from their game against Liverpool
  • 4-0 irons. You heard it here first.

Told you so!
  • Terrific second half and a well-deserved win. Must start with Ings again. We haven't lost a game when he starts!!
  • Good for Antonio to get a goal too - hopefully we may have strikers with growing confidence.
  • 4-0 irons. You heard it here first.

Told you so!
    Let’s be honest, you would have got decent odds on that :-)

• What a huge result, prior to the goals I was thinking to myself that on any other given season, I would have been happy with the performance and the assumed result but for this season, a draw is simply not enough.

Thankfully we put that right and this result should give us the confidence and momentum to get us out of trouble.

Well done lads COYI
  • The way this is going it has 0-0 or 0-1 stamped all over it.
    One of Noble’s tasks should be to get in a forward or striker coach because they obviously don’t do anything in training in that respect.
    No matter how much effort we put in or how well we play we don’t know what to do in the final third.

I’m not saying anything.😂

• Slacker don’t pretend you weren’t thinking exactly the same.
  • You just know I didn’t doncha?😉
  • Slacker said:

The way this is going it has 0-0 or 0-1 stamped all over it.
    One of Noble’s tasks should be to get in a forward or striker coach because they obviously don’t do anything in training in that respect.
    No matter how much effort we put in or how well we play we don’t know what to do in the final third.

I’m not saying anything.😂

In all reality we have been goal shy..unless you are the Nostradamus...!!!!!!
  • Just back from Crawley losing 2-5. What did I miss?
  • Great result now lets kick on
  • Nice touch by the club to bring out Bobby Moore great great grand kids before kick off ,Bought a tear to my eyes
  • Ings will get MOTM & Rice will also get plaudits but I thought Paqueta was outstanding.
  • Lukerz said:

Ings will get MOTM & Rice will also get plaudits but I thought Paqueta was outstanding.

That’s because he was doing all Benrahma’s work too
  • That's nice to hear re Paqueta. Glad he's doing well.
  • Dodger58 said:

Good for Antonio to get a goal too - hopefully we may have strikers with growing confidence.

Let's be honest, he was missing for the first 70 mins. 😂🤣😂
  • I prefer the terminology ‘slacking’!
  • Ravel49 said:

I prefer the terminology ‘slacking’!

Slackering?
  • Slacker looks like Michael J Fox, who'd of thought.
  • What a difference Fornals made when he came on, great skill before his cross for Antonio's goal.
  • Slacker looks like Michael J Fox, who'd of thought.

I would answer but I can’t be bothered really.

• Mr. Hindsight here...about to watch the game and tell you why it all went right. 😉 looking forward to it 🙂
  • That was brilliant. Every goal from a passing move, positive intent all match, and the subs all having an impact, even when they only had ten minutes on the pitch. Winning is what Moyes does, 250 times now, but not often 4-0. 😁
  • Oh, and I see Scothammer predicted 1-0 to West Ham... was the sudden optimism due to an intake of the National Refreshment?? If so, feel free to drink on... 😉