The Reader’s Digest: Pre Summer Transfer Speculation

Comments

• I see it’s being reported this morning that Arsenal and Chelsea are interested in signing Declan Rice this summer!
    Why did nobody tell me?! Shocked doesn’t come close.
  • I see Adebayor has announced his retirement.

That's another one off the list 🙂
  • Striker or Manager list?
  • Slacker said:

Baz to be fair I reckon you’d prefer a goldfish instead of Moyes.

And I wouldnt mind if the goldfish had its badges either
  • DAILY MAIL

Gianluca Scamacca is set to face England on Thursday night under a cloud of uncertainty as he changes agencies and considers his future with West Ham.

THE INDEPENDENT

Declan Rice has said Graeme Souness' criticism of his game is "harsh" because he "doesn't watch West Ham every week", as the England midfielder insisted he generally takes pundit scrutiny on board to improve his game.
  • Bazshuayi said:

Slacker said:

I went to buy a goldfish the other day and the bloke asked me if I wanted an aquarium. I said i didn’t care what his star sign is.

• Are you here all week Giant? 😉
  • Oh yes Herb. I’ve got dozens of those and every one a Maserati. =)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Slacker said:

I went to buy a goldfish the other day and the bloke asked me if I wanted an aquarium. I said i didn’t care what his star sign is.

Sounds like one of those dreadful ID Mobile adverts.
  • West Ham's Brazil international midfielder Lucas Paqueta, 25, will leave in the summer if the Hammers are relegated. (Football Insider)
  • Ravel49 said:

West Ham's Brazil international midfielder Lucas Paqueta, 25, will leave in the summer if the Hammers are relegated. (Football Insider)

😱
  • edited March 2023
    Ravel49 said:

West Ham's Brazil international midfielder Lucas Paqueta, 25, will leave in the summer if the Hammers are relegated. (Football Insider)

In other news the Pope is Catholic and bears defecate among the trees!

Probably simpler to list the players that aren't going to leave if we get relegated
  • This is the list “ “
  • No one will leave ,they will all stay to fight for the team ,Because we are one big family =) =) =)
  • edited March 2023
    If we get relegated any player hoping for international call ups will be looking to leave

On the plus side with all those transfer fees coming in we'll be the richest club with the biggest stadium in the Championship! =)
  • West Ham are keen on Coventry and Sweden striker Viktor Gyokeres, 24, who is valued at around £20m. (Sun)
  • edited March 2023
    Ravel49 said:

West Ham are keen on Coventry and Sweden striker Viktor Gyokeres, 24, who is valued at around £20m. (Sun)

See, we're already scouting the best players in the Championship in preparation for the predictable post-relegation exodus!

Next season midweek away at Plymouth!!! Can't wait
  • #champohype
  • Depends who stays up I guess =)
  • West Ham midfielder Declan Rice, 24, is Arsenal's top target this summer and there is growing confidence they can beat competition from Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United to sign the England international. (Evening Standard)
  • He wants to stay in London & if they win the PL, I can see it happening.
  • West Ham and England winger Jarrod Bowen, 26, is wanted by Newcastle. (Talksport)
  • Eddie Howe is taking the proverbial.
  • Ravel49 said:

West Ham and England winger Jarrod Bowen, 26, is wanted by Newcastle. (Talksport)

So he doesn't roast Burns next season?
  • Speculation that might just make Ham get his favourite costume out.......!!!
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/zaha-offers-newcastle-west-ham-29660874
  • West Ham are monitoring Manchester United's English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 25, with the prospect of a summer move. (Football Insider)

Liverpool want to sign Bristol City's England Under-19 midfielder Alex Scott this summer, but West Ham and Wolves are also interested in the 19-year-old. (Mail)

• I’d been kind of against the idea of Wan Bissaka when it was rumoured before because I didn’t think he improved the attacking side much but after the RB performances this season it might not be a bad idea. If Johnson can recover from his recent wobble, I still think he’s a more reliable defender though. Wan Bissaka makes dramatic slide tackles but not sure about his actual positioning
  • Can't see it myself, FB is not somewhere we've ever spent anything significant, and I doubt very much that he'd be available at a reasonable fee, apart from the fact that he's on Man Utd wages.
This discussion has been closed.