The Reader’s Digest: Pre Summer Transfer Speculation

1111213141517»

Comments

• Vlasic wouldn't get much playing time now that Paqueta has established himself as a regular starter
  • There’s a player in there somewhere.
  • alderz said:

alderz said:

I wouldn't mind if Vlasic came back, tbh - just so long as we don't play him as a winger again.

But is he better than Paqueta, Fornals or Benrahma centrally?
    Not sure, tbh. My gut says no, but I've not seen enough of him to know.
    Paqueta - No, Fornals - He would score more goals than him, Benrahma - As Fornals. We may never know as our current manager won't give him a chance to play centrally.
  • Felix is available now that Chelsea don't want him.
  • But Benrahma, for example, has hardly had many games at CAM but actually has done a lot of his best work in a central role rather than out wide. I just don’t think Vlasic has shown a single sign of promise anywhere on the pitch to warrant being played there and others having to work around him.
  • Felix scored four goals, rated 100M... That puts him in the Vlasic category! Lets gograb him!
  • I just don't think he is of a decent premiership standard. Had we gone down I think he could have done a job in the championship. I do get that Moyes never played him in his best position, but Benrahma has not been played in his best position it could have been argued but he always showed he could influence a game and I just don't think Vlasic ever did. If he comes back I guess he is going to take Lanzinis squad place and probably get as many run outs next season as Mani did this season.
  • From the little I saw of Vlasic he seemed to run quickly and blindly down closed channels in a headless chicken type of way
  • Numerous reports that Harry Kane wants to join Man Utd and will leave on a free at the end of next season if he doesn't get a transfer this summer

Its funny cos its Spurs
  • Will be interesting to see how much he goes for with only a year left on his contract.
  • Its just a shame he doesn't want to go to Chelsea to work with Poch again

Heads would be exploding all over N17
  • Levy will ignore the length of contract and still demand way too much. I would love Kane to leave Spurs this summer but I'd also love it if he left for free the year after. Tough choice!
This discussion has been closed.