First Casualty of the 22/23 Sack race

Comments

• Chelsea sack Tuchel
  • Crazy after they backed him with all those reddies in the summer
  • From the BBC HYS on the sacking:

"Can VAR not review this decision for him ha ha?"

=) =)
  • Graham Potter heavily linked

Hes been brilliant at Brighton, building something special....BUT....surely Chelsea is a massive opportunity that he would be keen to take

Can't expect Brighton to keep this up, and at Chelsea he gets a big chance to get champions league and compete

In paper, bizarre sacking for tuchel but something in his head has gone...hes getting yellow carded / sent to the stands almost every game
  • edited September 2022
    Sam Allardyce been spotted at Stamford Bridge =) =) =)

Hes been brilliant at Brighton, building something special....BUT....surely Chelsea is a massive opportunity that he would be keen to take

Can't expect Brighton to keep this up, and at Chelsea he gets a big chance to get champions league and compete

In paper, bizarre sacking for tuchel but something in his head has gone...hes getting yellow carded / sent to the stands almost every game

15th and 17th under Hughton. 15th, 16th and 9th under Potter. Not sure he's been as good as made out. Possession football that often produces nothing.
  • Gotta be Poch hasn't it?
  • Some things just brighten your day don’t they?
  • Conte must be laughing his socks off

15th and 17th under Hughton. 15th, 16th and 9th under Potter. Not sure he's been as good as made out. Possession football that often produces nothing.
    Tbf if they could put the ball in the back of the net that 9th place finish could've been much better

Their expected goals for last year was 49, which would've put them 9th top scorees ...instead they only got 42 which was 15th best in the league

To finish 9th and only score 42 goals shows how disciplined and well organised they must've been
  • Great news. the guys a fraud.
  • Brendan for Chelsea anyone? 😱
  • Wonder how Auba feels now? Jilts his beloved Barca to join his old flame then gets left standing at the alter. 😂
  • IronHerb said:

Wonder how Auba feels now? Jilts his beloved Barca to join his old flame then gets left standing at the alter. 😂

Jaw dropping?

#Bad taste O.o
  • It's Chelsea, bad taste rules do not apply.
  • IronHerb said:

Great news. the guys a fraud.

Surely its bad news if he is a fraud, rather he stayed and messed things up more
  • HAHA Chelsea at there very best
  • Chelsea get through managers at about the same rate the Tories get through leaders!
  • they need an internationally experienced manager, calling BFS
  • St Brendan following Forfana?
  • Maybe he knew something all along..

#insideman
  • St Brendan would love the job, he probably believes he should have the job but.......
  • I think he would be a good choice personally

Knows the club

Winner with Celtic (Yea I know, even my cat could win there, he’s pretty good to be honest, often assists me on football manager I think he’s ready for the step up).

Done a really good job at Leicester and I think he is ready for another ‘big’ job again.

Plus I would prefer Potter to be the next England manager 👍🏻
  • Chelsea say the coaching staff will take charge until a new manager is appointed

Some of Tuchel's crew have already left and their names have been deleted from the CFC website

That leaves Anthony Barry in charge, joined Chelsea in 2020 after 3 years as assistant manager at Wigan Athletic.
  • Ravel49, I am sure based on what the Leicester City fans have been saying recently most would drive him to Stamford Bridge themselves.
  • Little known fact :
    Within two years everybody in the country will only be two metres away from an ex Chelsea manager.
  • Only 4 Chelsea managers until Christmas!
  • They've got through so many managers in the last few years that it can't be long before it's my turn!
This discussion has been closed.