Transfer Speculation (1st June onwards)

Comments

• Just more typical lazy journos trying to influence their wishes in the game

Shoot the lot of them and ban social media ......... That should do it
  • I think Dawson has been superb and a very astute signing, but having four quality centre backs available would be great.
  • Latest talk is that City have pulled out of talks with Ronaldo and the other Manchester team are now looking to sign him.

Excellent news for our Lingard pursuit. If Ronaldo sign, Ronaldo plays. Another forward ahead of Jesse.
  • What’s the need to constantly dig out the chairmen at the end of a post?
  • Man Utd in advanced talks for Ronaldo after City pull-out, BBC Sport.
  • So yet another reason to hate Man Utd =)
  • Sky Sports' Utd love-in has hit new highs
  • edited August 2021
    Mirror reporting that the Zouma medical has brought up an issue with his knee and the deal is back in the balance.
  • OCS, Taxi for Caleta-Car to the airport in Marseille or is it Maripan from Monaco?
  • Mirror reporting that the Zouma medical has brought up an issue with his knee and the deal is back in the balance.

Perhaps a loan with option to buy?
  • yo-yo, great plan more money to spend in other areas of the squad. 😁
  • yoyo said:

Mirror reporting that the Zouma medical has brought up an issue with his knee and the deal is back in the balance.

Perhaps a loan with option to buy?
    Sky now reporting that medical done, personal terms agreed but the deal with Chelsea is still being negotiated.

So yeah, reckon Sullivan is trying to pull another Benrahma here.
  • It’s getting a bit boring now
  • Remind anyone of a bloke called Sean?
  • Watford signing Sissoko from Spurs for £2.5m
  • I expect the Zouma deal to go through but I would not be surprised if Sully wanted to renegotiate the agreed fee with emphasis on appearance bonuses
  • Why are people blaming Sullivan? He had a track record with other managers undoubtedly, but there is absolutely no evidence of any problem with this deal caused by him?
  • Why are people blaming Sullivan? He had a track record with other managers undoubtedly, but there is absolutely no evidence of any problem with this deal caused by him?

Probably no one trusts him but I will hold judgment until the window closes
  • Cavani on loan to shore up the attacking options….?
  • Ex reporting that Sullivan and Moyes are talking to decide whether to proceed with Zouma knowing he's an injury risk, or move on to the next target.

Four days left.
  • If that’s true the whole thing is a farce. They’d have known that before they even started so why wait until a fee and terms are agreed.
  • zzzzzz GSB out
  • If that’s true the whole thing is a farce. They’d have known that before they even started so why wait until a fee and terms are agreed.

I’ve never heard that Zouma had a dodgy knee, then again I don’t own or manage a football club..
    His injury or lack of record is pretty good, so not sure who’d have been privy to that kind of information…

I’m not fussed if we sign him or not, although we need one…. We also need a striker tho…🤔
  • Direct quote from Ex:

"DS is trying to reach a compromise, like he did with Benrahma. They are now exploring a loan deal and/or a structured deal on appearance to compensate for the injury. Let’s see how Chelsea react to this….. more to come"

• He played 36 games last season which is more than some of ours so his injury can’t be that serious.
  • I do find the whole thing a bit tedious
  • Sullivan shouldn’t even be reading or listening to medical reports. Who does this guy think he is?
  • Imagine trying to sell Antonio with his injury record.
  • Probably why many teams get transfers sorted sooner.
  • What’s the need to constantly dig out the chairmen at the end of a post?

Sullivan shouldn’t even be reading or listening to medical reports. Who does this guy think he is?

I'm confused...I know it's not a new thing ...but....
This discussion has been closed.