Pre Season 2021

Comments

• *** Edit ***

Ogbonna has now been pictured.
  • You always look for the catastrophe explanation. I just want to give you a hug and tell you it will all be ok. =)
  • Maybe they are sporting the new camaflouge training kit and we can't see them.
  • MrsGrey said:

You always look for the catastrophe explanation. I just want to give you a hug and tell you it will all be ok. =)

When has supporting West Ham ever been ok ๐Ÿ˜„
  • For some unknown reason I got catastrophe mixed up with apostrophe and went looking for one hahaha.

It's been a long week and I've had a beer.
  • Not unreasonable Preston, we all know MrsG loves an apostrophe. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • IronHerb said:

Not unreasonable Preston, we all know MrsG loves an apostrophe. ๐Ÿ˜€

Not as much as I love a semi colon, my favourite punctuation mark B)
  • Masuaku and Fredericks are also there

• Not as much as I love a semi colon, my favourite punctuation mark B)

It would have taken me a few more beers and maybe a couple of shots to confuse it with a semi colon hahaha
  • She likes an apostrophe; she loves a semi colon.
  • Lukerz said:

Masuaku and Fredericks are also there

Ok. We cool, we cool.
  • MrsGrey said:

IronHerb said:

Not unreasonable Preston, we all know MrsG loves an apostrophe. ๐Ÿ˜€

Not as much as I love a semi colon, my favourite punctuation mark B)
    Risky favourite.
  • There's your drama queens and then there's your grammar queens - please all rise for MrsGrey. =)
  • edited July 2021
    Talking about bad punctuation I read it without the first comma, and panicked. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    ".... the club have released only Noble, Cresswell, Anderson, Antonio, Johnson, Bowen and Dawson"

• Considering our first pre-season game is five days away, I wonder what our midfield against Dundee is going to look like considering neither of them will be available ๐Ÿค”

Presumably Fab, Coufal, Yarmolenko, Fornals, Randolph and Benrahma will also be absent having played international football recently.

Think the new U23s may be getting an early run out.
  • edited July 2021
    We could go pretty strong (based on training photos):

Randolph
    Dawson - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Fredericks - Noble - Lanzini - Masuaku
    Bowen - Anderson
    Antonio

Then youโ€™ve got Johnson, I assume Diop, Silva & a bunch of U23s.
  • Sullivan's been scouring Scotland for the chepeast B&Bs for the players to stay in this week by the looks of it ๐Ÿ˜„

• Still my favorite player....Manuel.... <3
  • Still my favorite player....Manuel.... <3 </p>

tbf he is a very hard worker..

• edited July 2021

Anybody seen this anywhere? ๐Ÿค”
  • The club have posted photos of Bowen 20 minutes ago

• @westhamtransfer another social media source we can dismiss as unreliable?
  • edited July 2021
    Ex is the only West Ham football account I follow. Didn't trust him for a long time either but he often does seem to be right and admits mistakes. The rest are nonsense. Anyone who sets up a football account or website churning out rumours can very easily get followers and traffic without having to prove themselves.
  • People making up bad news for attention is so sad. It's far from a football only problem, of course.
  • edited July 2021

Ex is the only West Ham football account I follow. Didn't trust him for a long time either but he often does seem to be right and admits mistakes. The rest are nonsense. Anyone who sets up a football account or website churning out rumours can very easily get followers and traffic without having to prove themselves.

Remember the Per Mertesacker rumour that started on here back in the dayโ€ฆ
  • Two days until kick-off. Anyone seen anything about the games being streamed anywhere?
  • edited July 2021
    MrsGrey said:

I'm hoping to get to the UK in August... But who knows.

So that's a NO then....

Lifting of quarantine restrictions for fully-vaccinated travellers from amber list countries (that includes Greece) that has just been announced only applies if you had your vaccinations via the NHS.

So my 2 Pfizers aren't going to be recognised.

Pfft.
  • MrsGrey said:

MrsGrey said:

I'm hoping to get to the UK in August... But who knows.

So that's a NO then....

Lifting of quarantine restrictions for fully-vaccinated travellers from amber list countries (that includes Greece) that has just been announced only applies if you had your vaccinations via the NHS.

So my 2 Pfizers aren't going to be recognised.

Pfft.
    Boris not thinking something through, surely not :anguished: