Pre Season 2021

18910111214»

Comments

• Well that answers Dec’s concerns about wanting to win things…
  • Happy happy joy joy
  • This winning football games looks pretty easy really ,Dont know why its taken us about 30 odd years to work it out =)
  • I see that the tottingham trophy cabinet is on ebay and has reached £3.66 so far

Must be worth more, it's unused!
  • Really good pre-season and I'm really excited for the season.

Don't care who we haven't signed. I love the players we do have.
  • I think what pre-season has shown is we have a decent squad of players &, whilst it’s nice to sign new players, we shouldn’t lose sight of that.

Don't care who we haven't signed. I love the players we do have.

Me too, but it was only a friendly. In the first half I felt we were really off the pace, but we grew into the game a little. However, still felt we're very much set up to counter-attack, and if that's the case, Yarmolenko is completely out of place, and yet, as things stand, he's currently our only senior player for the front 4.

Benrahma had a good game, definitely my MOTM, but we're so short on depth.

Ref. Coventry: I think Moyes reckons he's got zero chance of getting a defensive CM in, so is looking to use what we've got. For me he's much more like Noble rather than Rice though.
  • I saw another Declan.

The way he moved, his forward passing, his touch, his dribbling, the way he glides across the floor.

I can see a ready-made replacement for Rice, more than Noble.
  • Slacker said:

That’s the first time I’ve seen him play and you’re right, he’s like a clone! He even runs the same, if he turns out half as good……….

There's a secret lab hidden underneath the Rush Green training ground

• I do hope so, Imagine how that could turn out with another year under him. We sell Rice for large sum which is reinvested and Coventry steps straight into his position alongside Soucek.
  • Calm down! Calm down!
  • Buffy 👍

If, as expected, we're going to be heavily reliant on the counter attack this season, we'll need more pace up front. Yarmolenko just doesn't suit the role and as such we need more options on the wings.

Don't care who we haven't signed. I love the

Ref. Coventry: I think Moyes reckons he's got zero chance of getting a defensive CM in, so is looking to use what we've got. For me he's much more like Noble rather than Rice though.

So a pretty good career in front of him then.

• Masuaku got 75 minutes for the U23s last night in a 2-1 win over Millwall. They have their first fixture next Monday which I imagine Masuaku will try & get through 90 minutes.