Pre Season 2021

Comments

• Lanzini not even on the bench,Have we had an offer for him or is he injured
  • MrsGrey said:

Not seeing any streams listed on my (normally reputable) sources...

Footypass 7 will have it apparently. Used them for one of the previous friendlies.
  • edited August 2021
    Was looking to see who played in yesterday's U23 game*, and noticed Okoflex did ... and is on he bench today.

I nalso noticed this: "Watching on at Rush Green on Friday afternoon were West Ham United manager David Moyes and his coaching staff, as well as Club captain Mark Noble and vice-captain Declan Rice, amongst numerous senior players."

Good stuff.

*Was actually interested to see if any 1st team players got time, but they didn't.
  • MrsGrey said:

Not seeing any streams listed on my (normally reputable) sources...

Footypass 7 will have it apparently. Used them for one of the previous friendlies.
    FB Live seems to be :+1: but not for the UK.
  • Ex says Ogbonna is hopeful of being back next week and is training but wasn’t risked today. I assume same goes for Masuaku who is training but working his way back to fitness.

Not sure about Lanzini though
  • Not sure if any will work, but there's a few stream links over on KUMB
  • The FB is live and working, if you are in a zone of coverage.
  • Not sure if any will work, but there's a few stream links over on KUMB

I've got a stream of inside the stadium, admittedly with foreign commentary, from one of the links.
  • edited August 2021
    Come on you Irons....
  • So, for our marquee pre-season event, it's looking increasingly likely that our match day squad will be weaker than the one that beat Southampton.

I'm guessing Areola will get a game, so we're looking at:

Areola
    Coufal Dawson Diop Cresswell
    Soucek Lanzini
    Bowen Fornals Benrahma
    Antonio

Fabianski, Johnson, Masuaku, Alves, Noble, Yarmolenko, Oko-Flex

What
  • Benrahma is going to have a good season i think
  • Any score?
  • Not yet.
  • Did Lingard play for manure vs Everton does anyone know
  • He’s isolating.
  • edited August 2021
    Get in.

A touch of good fortune. A heavy touch lets the ball run away from Antonio, the defender get there first but his clearance ricochets straight to Benrahma whose deft touch puts Antonio through and he slots nicely past the keeper.

1-0 HT
  • 1-0. Antonio!!!!!!
  • edited August 2021
    Benrahma to Antonio. He shoots, he scores :-)
  • Good finish that. Instinctive, like an old fashioned No9. Didn't think he had a great half but if he keeps doing that we'll be ok.

Benrahma looking good, Rice looking very confident and we've been pretty solid at the back.
  • A gazillion changes now. All our 'late returnees' off. And Antonio - still feeling his neck where he got clattered/fell awkwardly earlier.
  • edited August 2021
    Think we know Rice’s replacement

Coventry looks pretty identical to him, a real talent there
  • edited August 2021
    2-0

Fredericks crosses, Benrahma has a very optimistic diving header from a long way out, but it deflects off Fornals with the keeper already going the other way.
  • Who's got the key to the trophy cabinet???
  • First of five trophies this season.

Absolutely enormous club.
  • 2-0

Fredericks crosses, Benrahma has a very optimistic diving header from a long way out, but it deflects off Fornals with the keeper already going the other way.

Sounds like a training ground routine to me.
  • First of five trophies this season.

Absolutely enormous club.

OCS, I believe that you may have forgotten the world club trophy later in the year =)
  • I see that the tottingham trophy cabinet is on ebay and has reached £3.66 so far
  • It won't sell, though. Levy set a reserve price of £10m.
  • Lukerz said:

Think we know Rice’s replacement

Coventry looks pretty identical to him, a real talent there

That’s the first time I’ve seen him play and you’re right, he’s like a clone! He even runs the same, if he turns out half as good……….
    Good to see football at last, a nice distraction from the transfer “ speculation “.