Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• Cuz, they've got your scarf. 😂
  • Bargain at £4, 11 goals in 19 games and playing in champions league 😂😂
  • Quite like Arfur's shirt..
  • After the first 2 games I was dejected. I wasn't glass half empty, more like my glass was smashed and swept away. How wrong was I? Not so much egg on face, more like an omelette. I didn't think Moyes had it in him to get us where we are. I doff my cap and salute them all. A season to be proud of. Thanks gaffer, thanks lads. I clapped at the end of the game. Wish I could have been there to have cheered
  • edited May 2021
    Where could we have been had Moyes stayed after the first stint

Sully is such an immentionable word on a family forum
  • Question:

Do we have a different match thread starter for European games and league games, or is it all one continuous thing?
  • Is there any truth in the rumour Spuds are asking for a points deduction for the 'big 6' so they don't have to play in the conference next year?
  • alderz said:

Question:

Do we have a different match thread starter for European games and league games, or is it all one continuous thing?

I reckon winner stays on..
  • Good stuff that’s what I wanted
  • edited May 2021
    Can't wait for those cold Thursday nights in Latvia with only an alderz thread to look forward to. 🤧
  • Alderz, who will start the first match thread of the new season, already planning the first Europa thread in Sept.

He must either think we’re going on a long unbeaten run, or we’ll start the new season with so many defeats that it will be back with him by the group stage kick-off.
  • IronHerb said:

Can't wait for those cold Thursday nights in Latvia with only an alderz thread to look forward to. 🤧

I would say you need to get out more, but...............

4th/5th/6th wave.
  • IronHerb said:

I would say you need to get out more, but...............

4th/5th/6th wave.
    If I can get a ticket and, a more difficult proposition, a pass from Mrs IH I would attempt to be in Latvia.
  • Nought wrong with Latvia, Mrs E took me there for my 50th ............. a long time ago
  • Another bonus for coming 6th is that we are already in the 3rd round of the Carabao Cup.

🎉🎉🎉
  • Alderz, who will start the first match thread of the new season, already planning the first Europa thread in Sept.

He must either think we’re going on a long unbeaten run, or we’ll start the new season with so many defeats that it will be back with him by the group stage kick-off.

I’m aiming to go the whole season in all competitions
  • alderz said:

Question:

I actually rely on the thread to remind me of the date and time of the next match

So the current output falls short

Alderz needs to be pulled up by HR and put on a performance improvement plan.
  • That's a lot of draws.......
  • alderz said:

Question:

I actually rely on the thread to remind me of the date and time of the next match

So the current output falls short

Alderz needs to be pulled up by HR and put on a performance improvement plan.
    It's a fair point. For a stats man, the lack of detail on an alderz match thread is a little disappointing...
  • Even worse, his standard seems to be slipping rather than improving.

The next one will just say ‘Match’
  • IH that’s good to know. Isn’t that the furthest we’ve been for a while.
  • We have been going further than the 3rd round unless, of course, we play Oxford.
  • Can’t believe the flak when I’ve got a winning formula
  • He should be sponsored be Ronseal for next season.
  • No Real Madrid players named in Spains Euro squad. Who'd of thought?
  • alderz said:

Can’t believe the flak when I’ve got a winning formula

I mean you scraped a draw v Brighton. The stats will probably back this point up.
  • Where could we have been had Moyes stayed after the first stint

Sully is such an immentionable word on a family forum

Who knows but I kind of feel that it wouldn’t have been like this. Maybe he learned something during that break and maybe Sullivan having to come back to him strengthened Moyes’ position so he could have more control this time.
  • alderz said:

Can’t believe the flak when I’ve got a winning formula

I mean you scraped a draw v Brighton. The stats will probably back this point up.
    Never cared for stats, personally
  • He was so good sort of
This discussion has been closed.