Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• Top left....in his Nobby Stiles tribute phase
  • What’s wrong with a cake and candles?
  • None of our captains can dance
  • None of our captains can dance

What does it say about my dancing that I saw that and thought “Noble can move”
  • What’s wrong with a cake and candles?

Well they had 2 of the ingredients to make a start.. just got distracted..
  • edited May 2021
    Imagine playing a football management game and starting with this squad....

• Imagine playing a football management game and starting with this squad....

FWIW you can download mod FM databases that have retro squads and stuff. I know there is a 2000/01 one that’s meant to be good
  • I honestly don't know how anyone ever gets past the stage of having to read e-mails in the game.
  • Ah didn’t know that Ald
    Assume that’s full game tho as I only play mobile.
    This is retro football management as is the most basic football management game going.. but does bring some real nostalgia 😎

• Now we’re talking.. Tevez and Bobby Z

• £51k for Boa Morte! I would never diss the snake but that would not be value for money.
  • Bayern Munich have won the Bundesliga for the 9th season in a row

Robert Lewandowski is top goal scorer for the 4th season in a row

And people complain that the Premier League isn't competitive!
  • £51k for Boa Morte! I would never diss the snake but that would not be value for money.

Haha that’s his weekly wage 👍🏻
  • edited May 2021

£51k for Boa Morte! I would never diss the snake but that would not be value for money.

Haha that’s his weekly wage 👍🏻
    Les Sealey was on £39k a week?!
  • edited May 2021
    So we will have 10,000 ST holders at the Southampton game with the 2,000 who made the Man U game exempt and the 2,000 for the Palace game getting first refusal.
  • There's been a fight in a biscuit tin. A lad called Rocky hit a Penquin over the head with a Club, tied him to a Wagon Wheel with a Blue Ribbon and made his Breakaway in a Taxi. Police say Rocky was last seen just After Eight by a Viscount from Maryland, Hobnobbing with a Ginger Nut and an accomplice only known to the police as Rich T. Unfortunately they don't have a crumb of evidence, so the Jammy Dodger might get away with it !!
    Personally I think they're taking the absolute biscuit and it's not Nice at all ... Looks like a job for Pink panther to wafer
  • Taxi for Ace lol, get it lol
  • Yes, I get it.
  • The EPL have agreed to roll over the existing TV deal for another 3 years at a total of £4.7b.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57098432
  • Okay I don't want anyone to panic but...

Last night Astra Guirgiu beat Dinamo Bucharest 5-4 on aggregate in the semi final of the Cupa Romaniei. Our nemesis (nemeses?) will meet Universitatea Craiova in the Final on 22 May

They couldn't possibly, could they?
  • The new West Ham will crush them
  • Oh dear

UEFA announces that the Champions League final has been moved from Turkey (on the UK red list) to Portugal (on the UK green list) and that 12k fans would be able to attend

Except Portugal and the other EU members have a ban on non-essential travel from non-EU countries.

Whoops

• Except Portugal and the other EU members have a ban on non-essential travel from non-EU countries.

Whoops

Not sure that's right.

Or at least, not for the date in question...

Greece welcomes everybody from tomorrow...

Individual EU countries are also allowed to do their own thing.
  • Just to add, although there will still some restrictions (a curfew, limits on moving between regions, and extra hoops for people to jump through if they are travelling to an island) I can say that I am delighted that tomorrow marks the end of our official lockdown. It was 27 weeks. Yes, 189 days. Since 6 November.
  • I start two weeks leave on Sunday, I was meant to have two weeks from Easter Sunday but someone asked me to swap a few days before Boris made his announcement.

Someone up there likes me...
  • edited May 2021
    Portugal have said that fans will have to travel in and out on the same day. Fan zones will be set up from where the fans will travel to the stadium and from the stadium direct to the airport.
    All of this so 3000 UEFA and their sponsors can attend. 🤦‍♂️
  • Well, it' so that fans can go too. Because if they kept it in Turkey, no (UK) fans would be able to attend.
  • edited May 2021
    It could and should have been held in the UK but the VIP's would have had to follow UK quarantine rules. So, imo, not much to do with the fans which doesn't come as much of a surprise.
This discussion has been closed.