Couldn't think....part 4

1282930313234»

Comments

• A lad i know works in the canteen at uniteds training complex in carrington. He said it kicked off today with Ralf Rangnick and Paul Pogba.Apparently pogba dosen’t eat meat and there was only one piece of fish left which Ralf took .. knowing Pogba wouldn’t eat anything else. Apparently its the first time Pogba has Fought for his Plaice this season.
  • Dodger58 said:

For those interested in Formula 1, a classy statement has been released by Mercedes AMG Petronas: https://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/news/2021/12/mercedes-amg-f1-team-statement-abu-dhabi-gp/

My wife and daughter also very much appreciated how they had put "... women and men ..." in the last paragraph.

Very classy. I would go out and win it next year and not worry about picking up the trophy, let them know you drove for the team and for the fans not for their championship.

• Who thinks the England cricket team should just come home now? Pathetic!
  • Who thinks the England cricket team should just come home now? Pathetic!

So that's where Spurs went. No wonder their matches are all getting postponed if they aren't in the same hemisphere.
  • The PGMOL ref association have confirmed that the decision not to give a penalty at Burnley and Coufal red card were both wrong , nice of them to admit that but it probably cost us a least 2 points and Coufal still missing against Spurs.
  • I do think it's important that they make these statements as it serves as an apology of sorts. I respect there is nothing can be done about a penalty but I do feel they could introduce retrospective action regard all cards. If it is a mistake to have sent off Coufal and agreed upon then there is no reason at all he needs serve his ban.

Have a 3 person panel to assess each card in the premiership after each round of games and if each of the three agree a mistake has been made then rescind the card. Very simple, not massively time consuming and increases fairness.
  • This thread is almost full and will be closing soon.
  • Anyone else been watching “ Impeachment an American crime”?
    If so am I alone in thinking that Clive Owen as Clinton is a dead ringer for former England stalwart Terry Butcher?
    Been bugging me for weeks and finally the old penny dropped last night.
This discussion has been closed.