Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• It may not be beyond the realm of imagination that Rice goes to centre back and Kral comes in alongside Soucek. I think only if Diop or Dawson were injured however.
  • Does anyone own a firestick? I recently bought one and I’m trying to figure out how to watch/stream football on it for free.

You basically need to get IPTV software on it. It’s pretty fiddly to do, to be honest but there are guides online if you search.
  • Just seen the Monday night football game in America , bills vs pats, the pats quarter back only tried 3 throws for 19 yards all game. Apparently 40-50mph winds made the game almost unplayable and dangerous for all, but prime time TV dollars so it goes ahead. I just cannot understand the Americans sometimes.
  • Just seen the Monday night football game in America , bills vs pats, the pats quarter back only tried 3 throws for 19 yards all game. Apparently 40-50mph winds made the game almost unplayable and dangerous for all, but prime time TV dollars so it goes ahead. I just cannot understand the Americans sometimes.

I mean, capitalism is a dangerous global phenomenon. The UK isn’t much better, putting profit over people at every opportunity
  • edited December 2021
    apparently the spuds have 6 postive covid in the first team and asked for the game Saturday to be postponed and were told no , that's what the squad is for, lets see who the put out Thursday, could make our team look like superstars, the rule is as long as you have 13 players and one is GK you play in the rymans daf Europa conference
  • Always moaning those spuds, I remember them having a hissy fit over a plate of Lasagne! so precious they are.
  • candbsky, It wasn’t just any lasagne it was a WHU one! 😁
  • Don’t know if politics is a no no on here but to watch the liar in chief squirm at today’s PMQ’s is almost as wonderful as us beating Chelsea last week.
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59576387

Spurs have 8 players and 5 staff down with covid.

• Except that if he match is called off, my FF team is down to 10 men. A great start to the Cup, that will be.
  • MrsGrey said:

Except that if he match is called off, my FF team is down to 10 men. A great start to the Cup, that will be.

You have a spud in your ff team, shame shame do the correct thing and purge him :p
  • Look, I have my standards! :p No points from (any) teams playing against West Ham that week. I benched Salah and TAA, for example, when we played Liverpool

We all have our red lines (no pun intended).

So I feel the odd Spurs player is allowed, without it making me bad person.

But you go ahead .... ;)

• Mrs G, I have over many years of doing ff worked on the basis that if a player is in opposition to West Ham they won’t keep a clean sheet or score 🤞but if I transfer them out they will do the opposite. ☹️
  • From Twitter -

Only heard of Allegra Stratton at 10am and she's gone by 4pm. What is she, a Watford manager?

😀
  • IronHerb said:

From Twitter -

Only heard of Allegra Stratton at 10am and she's gone by 4pm. What is she, a Watford manager?

😀

No, lasted too long. 😁
  • Just seen Spurs mistyped a 'Sours' and liked it :)
  • edited December 2021
    This was 7 years ago

But like the Christmas decorations we came down in January and finished 12th.
  • I missed have blinked but who is Allegra Stratton?
  • I missed have blinked but who is Allegra Stratton?

The person in the video laughing about Number 10’s Christmas Party from last year
  • alderz said:

The person in the video laughing about Number 10’s Christmas Not-Party from last year

Fixed it for you.
  • Sorry, yes, for legal reasons should say that officially the party didn’t happen and she’s had to reason because they didn’t have a party when they shouldn’t have had a party
  • edited December 2021
    ..and if they had have had one, which, I reiterate, they didn't, it would have been socially distanced but they didn't so it wasn't.

That's OK then.

Vote Boris. Never knowingly undersold telling the truth.

PS. Boris always pays for his own holidays, and his own painters and decorators.

I just want it clear that nobody on this site is libelling the Honourable Member. At all. #schtum
  • Possible Investigations into 3 parties... which didn't happen. This either means
    a) They didn't happen or
    b) The PM is so unpopular by his own party that he wasn't invited.
    All allegedly of course
  • You mean Miss Crocodile Tears, I heard her but didn't know the name.
  • yoyo said:

Possible Investigations into 3 parties... which didn't happen. This either means
    a) They didn't happen or
    b) The PM is so unpopular by his own party that he wasn't invited.
    All allegedly of course

I have seen reports that there were actually five parties that didn’t happen, which seems like a lot of parties not to happen, to me.
  • I thought there were 7?
  • I thought there were 7?

No no, there WEREN’T 7
  • Definitely not SEVEN.

Unless you mean not-parties.

At least seven (S-E-V-E-N) of those ...
  • You will always find me in the kitchen at parties.
  • I've got to be honest I don't even know what the competition is," Rodgers told BT Sport.

After Leicester were knocked out of the Europa League.

Needs to phone a friend.#Conte
This discussion has been closed.