Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• #baller
  • Who is he, sorry?

Are you doing a joke?
  • Borderz wouldn’t recognise entertainment 😜
  • Oh no, it's not been contained to the match threads, there'll be handbags all over the site now 👜👜👜
  • alderz said:

Who is he, sorry?

Are you doing a joke?
    I was. It was my first attempt at one of these ‘joke’ things. How did I do?
  • Oh no, it's not been contained to the match threads, there'll be handbags all over the site now 👜👜👜

Couldn't find the handbags, will this do? =)

https://giphy.com/gifs/abcnetwork-abc-runway-poppy-montgomery-LOohQtvy1ECKgc0GMq">https://giphy.com/gifs/abcnetwork-abc-runway-poppy-montgomery-LOohQtvy1ECKgc0GMq
  • alderz said:

Who is he, sorry?

Are you doing a joke?
    I was. It was my first attempt at one of these ‘joke’ things. How did I do?
    Let’s just say you fit in with the rest of the forum.
  • Alan Irvine is stepping down as number two for personal reasons.
  • That's a shame as he's served Moyes well. I Hope all's ok in his personal life. Time for Nolan to step up even more perhaps?
  • He’s probably wants to be number 1 again but good look in whatever he does
  • His family all live up north, so probably wants to spend more time at home.
  • According to the athletic, Billy McKinley might replace him
  • Well he’s been here before so it makes sence really
  • The team that gets penalties routinely awarded to them season in season out gets 11 awarded to them in one game and still manages to lose.
  • De Gea hasn’t saved a penalty in 5 years and misses what I guess was the only one he’s taken.
  • Not every keeper can be Adrian...
  • Playing Football Manager and I have just managed what GSB couldn't in a million years. Sold Anderson für 58 million and signed Haland :)
  • Yeah, but Alf-Inge is a bit past it now surely. 😂
  • Just a thought, with Alan Irvine stepping down as assistant manager how about promoting Pearce, Nolan or Nevin as his replacement and making Noble a player/coach?
  • Just a thought, with Alan Irvine stepping down as assistant manager how about promoting Pearce, Nolan or Nevin as his replacement and making Noble a player/coach?

I wouldn’t be shocked to see Nolan step up.

The thing with Noble is that it’s still unclear whether he wants to retire next season or go and play somewhere else for a year or two.
  • alderz said:

I wouldn’t be shocked to see Nolan step up.

The thing with Noble is that it’s still unclear whether he wants to retire next season or go and play somewhere else for a year or two.

Pearce and Nevin have both been in the dugout longer than Nolan plus Pearce was assistant manager under Moyes during his first stint.

At the end of Noble's announcement on the website that 2021-22 would be his last season as a West Ham player he mentions his son is now with the Academy.

Watching Lenny as an Academy player has enabled me to spend more time in recent years at Chadwell Heath, alongside the coaches and staff there who do such a fantastic job of developing our youngsters, both as players and, more importantly, as people.

I’m looking forward to spending even more time at what I regard as one of the best Academies in the world and continuing my affiliation with a Club I hold so close to my heart

If he was intending to carry on playing for another team how would he have "even more time" at Chadwell Heath?

Sounds like like Noble's future has already been discussed

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2021/march/09-march/open-letter-mark-noble
  • At no point in his statement does he say it’s his last year as a footballer, so I think that’s open to interpretation, personally.

And yeah Nolan is the least experienced of the three, but he seems quite influential in the group.
  • Whilst it's true Noble could go somewhere else, I personally think, given he's been at West Ham his entire career, that it's extremely unlikely.
  • Nobes might fancy a year or two with at a lesser standard...... Spurs perhaps?
  • yoyo said:

Nobes might fancy a year or two with at a lesser standard...... Spurs perhaps?

Wash your mouth out...
  • So, Which of the so called " Big six " back stabbing clubs do we want to win the Champions league tonight?
  • yoyo said:

So, Which of the so called " Big six " back stabbing clubs do we want to win the Champions league tonight?

Not Chelsea, because ever wanting them to win should be illegal
  • Citeh for me, begrudgingly
  • City for me. I live in Manchester, most of the people I work with are City fans, I don't want Chelsea winning to make my work place a sad place.
This discussion has been closed.