Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• Come on Citeh.
  • Man City.
  • City ,Hope the game is better then that so called music before hand
  • Going to be a lot of stoppages in this game if the first four minutes are anything to go by.
  • Thiago kept pretending to be fouled.. eventually goes off injured. Poetic justice?
  • Oh boo. Chelsea score.
  • Raheem Sterling has been replaced by a ringer this season. He's having another poor game tonight.
  • Chelsea lead at half time and seems deserved
  • I really don't understand why Werner gets so much game time, Chelsea could easily be out of sight by now. Abraham not even on the bench again, no way he's at Chelsea next season imo.
  • Werner looks very average whenever I see him.......queue goal from Werner in the second half
  • Raheem Sterling has been replaced by a ringer this season. He's having another poor game tonight.

Although he seems to have reverted to the atishoo atishoo all fall down Sterling.
  • A bit dirty from Rudiger
  • 66 minutes gone and City have had one tame shot on target all game
  • Chelsea are so annoying. Terrible sportsmanship.
  • I say sportsmanship; I mean cheating
  • "Gamesmanship" seems to be the new way
  • It's Chelsea's cup final. Oh, wait...
  • Chavs have had the number on Citeh this year
  • Chilwell is a clown
  • We hate Chelsea and we hate Chelsea...
  • they do dive a lot the chavs
  • Jorginho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • 3 in a row vs Pep
  • edited May 2021
    I wanted City but Peps " false nine " rubbish meant you had two or three players wandering but not knowing what being a striker is. Rubbish tactics again from the "Genius " he unstuck himself yet again. Chelsea keeper hasn't broken sweat.
  • edited May 2021
    Yup, Pep has to wear this one. In a Champions League final you play your best players and best formation, surely. Zinchenko over Cancelo? No Fernandinho? A horribly out-of-form Sterling starting?

Strange decisions and he'll get deserved criticism for them.

Never been a huge fan of Chelsea, but they've gone further down in my estimation tonight. They're dirty and they dive. A lot.

And Tuchel is fast becoming another Klopp to me.
  • He seems to cock it up season after season maybe he's not the genius.
  • Can I offer an opinion as to where Chavski can potentially manoeuvre their blue flags and rearrange them to a different place?
  • That's very constructive, Wombat.
  • I'm glad there are no Chelsea fans within 150 miles from me, I think they're going to be unbearable.
This discussion has been closed.