Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• edited August 2021

Lukerz said:

I’ve just noticed, we’ve been in Europe 3 of the last 6 seasons…

#GSBIn
    🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁
    (is this how we flag a post?)
  • Was at lakeside getting school shoes when my wife said my son needs a new football kit for school. The one he had a four is now too small, he is nine so into the club shop we went, new kit , I did suggest she took him to see the dinosaurs whilst I paid, I think she thought a new kit would be about Β£20, nearer Β£85 but he does look smart :)
  • edited August 2021
    Been pretty bleak on West Ham social media in the last couple of days, but this is really nice to see. Looks like the group are really happy (except Antonio) and the team spirit is high.

• OCS, thanks for posting that. Brought a big grin to my face 😁
  • Does anyone know when tickets for Leicester and Palace are likely to go on sale to Claret Members? It seems very late to not be available now?
  • They are holding the ballot for the Newcastle game today so plenty of time for the Leicester game. πŸ˜‚
  • Matches moved

Brentford (H) Sunday 3 October 2pm
    Everton (A) Sunday 17 October 2pm
    Spurs (H) Sunday 24 October 2pm
    Villa (A) Sunday 31 October 4:30pm
  • Cheers Aslef - the last 3 will now be shown live on Sky but the Brentford game doesn't appear to be on, as Sky are showing the Palace/Leicester game at that time.
  • Some of the Sunday games won’t be shown on TV as they are just to accommodate Europa League matches
  • Anybody watching the City- Leicester game? Much excitement about Grealish.

• I see Arsenal sign a player for’£50m after letting 55 staff go to cut costs , must have saved less than one weeks wages for the squad whilst leaving 55 staff on 0, football needs to get it priority sorted
  • Mourinho and 3 players were sent off in their final 'friendly' of pre-season. :p
  • And he joined the as well. πŸ™„

Mind that's his ploy to take the focus away from a poor team performance.
  • MrsGrey said:

Mourinho and 3 players were sent off in their final 'friendly' of pre-season. :p

Against Pellegrini's Real Betis

It's funny cos it's Moroniho

• Does anyone know when tickets for Leicester and Palace are likely to go on sale to Claret Members? It seems very late to not be available now?

Tickets now available to Claret members.
  • The Czechs greatest export since the pilsner hop
  • edited August 2021
    (mod edit - jay the link was corrupt so I've removed it :+1: )

Not great news re Pedro…
    Hope he gets some positive news soon
  • IronHerb said:

Does anyone know when tickets for Leicester and Palace are likely to go on sale to Claret Members? It seems very late to not be available now?

Tickets now available to Claret members.
    Thank you. Just got tickets for the Palace game😁
  • From Sassuolo's website

MEDICAL BULLETIN

We inform you that the player Pedro Obiang was recently subjected to checks at the University Hospital of Modena, where a bronchopulmonary outbreak of a viral nature was detected.

At the moment, for prudential purposes, it will be necessary to abstain from sporting activity, the duration of which will be evaluated in the near future.

Best wishes to Pedro
  • I am currently enjoying a pint of Beavertown Neck Oil in the Boleyn. It reopened in June after refurbishment and it's changed a bit

Will post photos later
  • That's a good beer, Neck Oil.
  • If the social media companies wanted to do something about online abuse, they could but imo they choose not to.

I noticed there were reports in the press today about banning people https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/10/racial-abusers-to-be-banned-from-all-premier-league-grounds

Also Twitter released some data about the abuse posted during the Euros originating primarily from the UK. I've lost the article but wil try to post a link.
  • Oh Ravel.
  • IronHerb said:

For MrsG

Fully-jabbed US and EU travellers to be allowed quarantine-free travel to England
    Ministers have decided that fully vaccinated travellers from the US and EU will be allowed to enter England without the need for quarantine, the BBC understands.

The Covid operations committee met this morning and full details of the decision will be released mid-afternoon.

So maybe an August visit is still possible?

πŸ‘

Taking a chance, and booked flights. Coming for a month. As long as covid and pinging doesn't scupper the plans.

Will be 1st time seeing family since my dad died at the beginning of the 1st lockdown.

I hope those of you with far flung family can have a chance to get together as well.
  • IronHerb said:

Oh Ravel.

It was a good strike.

• MrsGrey said:

IronHerb said:

For MrsG

Fully-jabbed US and EU travellers to be allowed quarantine-free travel to England
    Ministers have decided that fully vaccinated travellers from the US and EU will be allowed to enter England without the need for quarantine, the BBC understands.

The Covid operations committee met this morning and full details of the decision will be released mid-afternoon.

So maybe an August visit is still possible?

πŸ‘

Taking a chance, and booked flights. Coming for a month. As long as covid and pinging doesn't scupper the plans.

Will be 1st time seeing family since my dad died at the beginning of the 1st lockdown.

I hope those of you with far flung family can have a chance to get together as well.
    That's great news MrsG.
This discussion has been closed.