Fulham on Saturday

Comments

• Mrs G... checking it again and again, yep agree with you, poor decisions. My bad..... Dean and Mason have been fooled here, hope it’s overturned, let’s see...not convinced tho...

Poor game, deserved zilch, so a point a bonus I guess

Which is fine, we have won 7/8. Give the side a break.

Soucek should not have gone. Joke of a call.
  • Lukerz said:

So Antonio injured and Soucek suspended.

Just perfect.

Injured? Who said?
    Did you not see him feeling his hamstring? He has pulled up on a sprint, too. At best he's felt something start to go, but whatever way you look at it, he's injured it.
  • The problem is that Dean was sent to the pitchside monitor and he took ages deciding. Can't see it being overturned as that would clearly be a slap in Dean's face.

• Tim Cahill (ex Millwall) said it will get overturned

That says it all really
  • The problem is that Dean was sent to the pitchside monitor and he took ages deciding. Can't see it being overturned as that would clearly be a slap in Dean's face.

This is an issue, but even more of an issue to ignore the obvious. Unfortunately the refs do have form for protecting their own. Still can't believe that anyone would view that as an obvious elbow, beyond a joke imo.
  • I think all Kelly said was that Mason said Dean should look at it on the screen and he should look at the ‘clenched fist’. I couldn’t see that it was clenched but what difference does that make anyway!
  • Well feel a bit sick after that ,poor from us but had just about come to terms with a point ,Then the red card crazy ,To bad we cant swear on here perhaps we could just for mike dean games

Dean deserves a slap in the face (discipline wise MODS)

A Premiership team has literally filed that they don't want him being part of ANY of their games....because of his incompetence and his complex where he feels he needs the attention by unnecessary making bad calls....he loves it

If I was the Prem I'd bin him, make their lives a lot easier as teams/pundits/professionals/fans are tired of these types of calls
  • I don’t know how the appeals work but if mitrovic said it wasn’t malicious maybe he can submit a statement to that affect. Trouble is the FA and PL go out of their way to back up the refs.
  • We deserved a point. Not much more, but I expect the red card to stand. Although I can’t see it myself.
  • Should moyes now come out and say I don’t always win games 😂😂
  • I hate that man so much.
  • If that is a red, I am done with football
  • Lukerz said:

Mrs G... checking it again and again, yep agree with you, poor decisions. My bad..... Dean and Mason have been fooled here, hope it’s overturned, let’s see...not convinced tho...

Poor game, deserved zilch, so a point a bonus I guess

Which is fine, we have won 7/8. Give the side a break.

Soucek should not have gone. Joke of a call.
    Exactly Luke, I was not criticising, we played poor, got a point... chill out Luke 🤣
  • We should also file a request to not have Dean now, it wont get anywhere but the PR for him and the premier league will be big and hopefully speed his quiet demotion or retirement.
  • The official Specsavers Twitter account his hammering the PL and Mike Dean.

I haven't seen a single comment on social media saying that should have been a red. Not one. In a game of such contrasting opinions, where there's so much subjectivity, that's rare.

Tells you everything you need to know.
  • We want Jorderz, we want Jorderz.

Right? Guys?

I gave you what you wanted, and you’re all complaining?
  • I think the red card was wrong, but how to appeal against it?
    The only ground is that the referee made an obvious error in sending the player off. How can we prove that?
    The ref spent some time looking at the incidence. The VAR ref also seemed to think it was a red and hence the invitation to Dean to have a closer look at it. Do we say, both got it wrong? May be the clue lies in some seconds before the elbow touched Mitrovic and Soucek's body language. What if the appeal is rejected? Could Soucek be banned for more than three games? I am sure there are finer brains than mine looking at it.
  • Luckily (in terms of our chances in an appeal) Mitrovic has stated it was accidental. Can you imagine if Grealish was involved and Soucek had grazed the top of his delicate locks..
  • I’m absolutely raging at Mike Dean and the lack of common sense that goes with VAR.

Soucek quite clearly is trying to turn his body to get on the other side of Mitrovic. Then Mitrovic admits it wasn’t a penalty but Mike Dean is too stubborn to listen. With any common sense you can clearly see that wasn’t a red card.
  • The ban will be three games. It’s only more if they deem the appeal frivolous
  • Pengeman said:

I think the red card was wrong, but how to appeal against it?
    The only ground is that the referee made an obvious error in sending the player off. How can we prove that?
    The ref spent some time looking at the incidence. The VAR ref also seemed to think it was a red and hence the invitation to Dean to have a closer look at it. Do we say, both got it wrong? May be the clue lies in some seconds before the elbow touched Mitrovic and Soucek's body language. What if the appeal is rejected? Could Soucek be banned for more than three games? I am sure there are finer brains than mine looking at it.

I think the FA need to take into account that Dean is a massive twonk.
  • They’d have had the ambulance on the pitch on stand by, as for the game imo bringing noble on was negative and didn’t expect that, was like an acceptance we couldn’t win
  • Clearly the decision should be Dean banned for the three games he wrongly tried to get Soucek banned for.
  • Hamstew said:

Pengeman said:

I think the red card was wrong, but how to appeal against it?

I think the FA need to take into account that Dean is a massive twonk.
    Ah yes. The lesser known ‘twonk precedent’
  • So glad our players dont go down as if they have been shot
  • I missed the end of the game because I went to a virtual gin tasting and I’m pretty happy with that choice
  • Penge

How do you prove the decision was wrong?

Well for starters, the other himself player saying it was accidental.
  • alderz said:

I missed the end of the game because I went to a virtual gin tasting and I’m pretty happy with that choice

It would have been even better if you had been tasting real gin, presumably.