Leicester v West Ham , Sunday 4th October , 12.00

Comments

• Another fantastic display from Bowen made Antonio

2 special players for us
  • Don’t see that often by Vardy, but we deserve a clean sheet
  • Good to see Haller working during his cameo
  • Oggy gets the BT MOTM. Could have been any number of players again.

And I'll give Cresswell a big shout because I've been one of his biggest critics and I maintain he is an awful fullback, but at LCB he's been very good.
  • That’s a top goal from Leicester
  • edited October 2020

Damn jinxed it
  • Hooray! VAR!
  • edited October 2020
    Shame, there goes the clean sheet, a great goal by Leicester though.

Lol, it got VARed
  • And we get a VAR call go our way 😄
  • Harsh not to get a clean sheet

But care free

7-1 cumulative scores against two teams who will leave eyes on Europe

EDIT: HAHA VAR you legend
  • Tickle my tush and call me Shirley, I never saw this coming. We looked so comfortable. It would not have been an injustice if we had scored 4 or 5. And a VAR decision in our favour. In these last few games we have been top class. Well done Moyes & Co. Very,very impressive
  • VAR works for us when it doesn’t matter
  • Dodger58 said:

Dodger58 said:

Good to see Haller working during his cameo

Damn jinxed it
    Tbf I think the ball from rice was a bad one and Haller had just checked his run
  • VAR keeps our clean sheet
  • Great result. No complaints about anyone.
  • Here we go. BT pundits saying Leicester were 'dire' and its the worst they've seen them play for a long time 🙄
  • We were so, so good. What I’ve really taken from the last two games is that we look incredibly well coached, which is something we’ve not been for ages.
  • Here we go. BT pundits saying Leicester were 'dire' and its the worst they've seen them play for a long time 🙄

They did say we played well though.
  • Ha who cares what they are saying

The more pundits discredit our performances the more we will lcontinue to go under the radar

Must say, this formation is spectacular, but very much suited to pay off the counter

Winner hownitll fare against the teams we will want to dominate possession

Up to 7th for now!!!

Because West Ham stopped them playing well. We were awesome.
  • Peter Crouch did say it was down to the way we played.
  • ok did not comment during the match as I did this for the Wolves match and it works. Happy happy joy joy, a team with the correct formation and confidence high is a thing. This can only help when trying to get players in on the last transfer day.
  • We were so, so good. What I’ve really taken from the last two games is that we look incredibly well coached, which is something we’ve not been for ages.

This is it

Moyes has us playing like this, he has brought us back to basics, defend with numbers, put in 100% effort and attack with pace and confidence

Its simple what we are doing but very effective

With all the negativity around the club I've loved being a west ham fan these last 3 weeks (yes I also loved the Arsenal performance)

Keep this going and somehow coach those bench players into performing the same and this will be a good season.
  • 5 at the back so suits us.
  • I was very negative after Newcastle game. How well they've been set up since. Looking very solid and top class movement. We appear to have found a formation that works
  • It is said you shouldn’t change a winning formula - moyes, can you please continue to run things from your sofa.
  • Can anyone prove Pearce isn’t making up his own instructions?
  • We’ve surely got a chance of getting something from this game? No Maddison for them, and their new defender doesn’t start. most teams have created plenty of chances against them this season. When we get it together we are a decent attacking proposition. And under Moyes we have always been a threat from set pieces.

And so it proved to be...
  • Can anyone prove Pearce isn’t making up his own instructions?

Based on that Fornals tackle he might be