Leicester v West Ham , Sunday 4th October , 12.00

Comments

• How many penalties have Leicester had this season?
  • 5 I believe - all converted , Chavski next with 3 from 4

How many penalties have Leicester had this season?

• WEST HAM TEAM NEWS

Team to play Leicester: Fabianski, Coufal, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku, Bowen, Soucek, Rice, Fornals, Antonio

Subs: Randolph, Yarmolenko, Anderson, Lanzini, Noble, Haller, Johnson

• Good luck Mr Coufal. I fear you will need it.
  • I reckon we’ll make a sub in the 77th minute today
  • To early here in canada for this one ,Not even had my frist coffee ,No surprise with the team .Hope coufal has a good game
  • alderz said:

I reckon we’ll make a sub in the 77th minute today

New guess the minute game?

I go 81 minutes.
  • I’ll go 4️⃣5️⃣
  • When 4-0 down at half time gotta make at least one change 😉
  • Interesting to see Snodgrass does not even make subs bench. COYI
  • I think if we take a point from this, to add to our win against Wolves, we can be very happy with our tally from the opening four games.
  • Big ask for Coufal, to come in.

Let’s see if Moyes’ eye for talent continues since his second appointment. I think we can say Randolph, Soucek & Bowen have all been very solid signings.
  • We’ve surely got a chance of getting something from this game? No Maddison for them, and their new defender doesn’t start. most teams have created plenty of chances against them this season. When we get it together we are a decent attacking proposition. And under Moyes we have always been a threat from set pieces.
  • They ripped us apart last year home & away, albeit we had basically reserve teams out both times.

I looked at the side & thought ‘decent, but not amazing’, yet it is basically the same side that thrashed City.

Perez, Vardy & Barnes. That is an excellent front 3. I do like the way Leicester play.
  • Always a point to be had. COYI
  • I’ll go 4️⃣5️⃣

You’re living in a dreamworld, man. That yellow tie has strangled all the brains out your head.
  • There a good team, better than us. They are good with and without the ball, and we’ll have to play very very well to get something. Which is basically true for Wolves too, and we smashed them. I think we’ll not get anything, but you never know.
  • edited October 2020
    I like Coufal already
  • Agreed

Early days, but he's been positive and has good speed
  • Me too. I liked that run against Barnes, and the clean up when Justin was chasing through.

Also, Leicester’s CBs look like they don’t want to be up against Michail Antonio today.
  • We'll probably need a Plan B though. It's very obvious what our tactic is and I think Evans is good enough to keep Antonio out of the game.
  • Leicester off the ball runs really are impressive to watch

So far our defenders have snuffed out the danger but its looking dangerous early
  • Lining up with a very clear 5-4-1 when Leicester have the ball. We're doing ok defensively but it does feel like it's only a matter of time before they get in.
  • That is TOP CLASS
  • Brilliant goal. Brilliant cross from Cress and Antonio with the header.

Wow
  • Longest range one two you’ll ever see
  • edited October 2020
    Get in.

Great play from Antonio, three times, and a lovely cross from Cresswell.