The David Moyes Thread

1242526272830Β»

Comments

• alderz said:

I'm not sure where else to put it than The David Moyes Thread, but I have just read that this lad, Henry Newman, is one of two coaches to be joining the club to replace Mark Warburton and Paul Nevin. According to Ex, the other one is going to be a Spanish coach who has recently left Getafe, but he hasn't gone so far as to name them.

If it's the same piece I read, it does name the 3 coaches who left Getafe and apparently it's one of them.
  • Who is Henry Newman? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Jeez, nearly had a heart attack given the thread title is "The David Moyes Thread - Updated: Signs new 3-year deal". 😱😱😱

Naughty boy alderz πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Edit: seeing as the new deal part isn't topical now, could someone edit the thread title back to being just "the David Moyes thread" please?

Totally agree. Deserves a five year deal at least.
  • Edit: seeing as the new deal part isn't topical now, could someone edit the thread title back to being just "the David Moyes thread" please?

Whoever did this, many thanks 😊. I suspect we've got an oldish demographic so no need for unnecessary stress, supporting West Ham for many years is plenty stressful enough πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

• alderz said:

I'm not sure where else to put it than The David Moyes Thread, but I have just read that this lad, Henry Newman, is one of two coaches to be joining the club to replace Mark Warburton and Paul Nevin. According to Ex, the other one is going to be a Spanish coach who has recently left Getafe, but he hasn't gone so far as to name them.

If it's the same piece I read, it does name the 3 coaches who left Getafe and apparently it's one of them.
    From today's press conference, as reported on OS

I’m bringing up Mark Robson from the U21s to join me and I’ve brought in one of my scouts, Henry Newman, to join my analyst group on the daily staff as well.

That’s a couple of people there, but I may yet add to it again. I’ve brought a few more up closer to the first team.

• Moyes nominated for PL manager of the month, along with Pep, Arteta, Klopp and Ange Postecoglou
  • Couldn't even beat Bournemouth! #MoyesOut
  • Both Moyes and Ange have a solid case as both lost their star players yet hit the ground running.

With Kane gone and Ange coming across pretty well it may be a little harder for me to hate Spurs, but I am sure I will manage it.
  • Well there's always Richarlison, Levy, insider trader Lewis and their supporters if you're feeling too much love...
  • Just seen this on the OS. John Heitenga joins the coaching staff, and a couple of promotions.

https://www.whufc.com/news/david-moyes-confirms-mens-first-team-coaching-appointments
  • Some more Dutch/Ajax influence (I'd be happy with 'total football' under Moyes :) ) and I assume he will make Kudus feel more at home and vice versa