January transfer window 2019/20 season

Comments

• I'm sure it will be undisclosed like usual
  • Or a red herring and he’s signed for the spuds :lol:
  • edited January 2020
    Sounds a bit fishy this.
  • Soucek has passed the medical, according to Sam Inker-sole...
  • Sam inker lemon sole
  • oh for cod's sake...
  • Is this the right plaice for transfer news?
  • Reminds me of that joke name 3 fish who’s name starts and ends with the same letter ?
  • edited January 2020
    What do you call a fish with 3 "eyes"?
    What do you call a fish with one "eye"?
  • I'm trying to tuna the radio to the sports program
  • Soucek has actually scored 11 goals in 22 sppearances for Slavia Prague this season.

Haller, our top goalscorer has scored 6 in 20 appearances.

• So apparently this transfer for this Tomas fella is a loan with an option to buy.
  • edited January 2020
    If his medical was at Rush Green he must have thought he’d strayed onto an old Mash film set
  • Hamstew said:

So apparently this transfer for this Tomas fella is a loan with an option to buy.

Unfortunately, in our situation, this is the only way we're going to get anyone decent in. He's played in the Champions League and is a regular in the national team; no way would he commit to a permanent deal if we're going to be in the Championship next season.

If we do stay up, it sounds like it'll be made permanent, if not, we're not committed to another big salary. You know I'm no fan of the board, but this actually feels like a sensible deal.
  • What do you call a fish with 3 "eyes"?

Fiiish

Fsh

:run: :run:
  • edited January 2020
    Exeter
    I posted this yesterday

"Souček's best years overlap with Slavia having a very smart coach and attacking & defending (& moving) like one man. They hardly get outnumbered, they dictate."

That's why his and Haller's goalscoring are so different - and of course we don't know the standard of the Czech PL compared with EPL.

• What do you call a fish with 3 "eyes"?

Fiiish

Fsh

:run: :run:

Surely a fish with one eye is called Fish :hmm:
  • Ham, you got me, it should have been a fish with no "eyes"
    fsh :lol:
  • Exeter
    I posted this yesterday

"Souček's best years overlap with Slavia having a very smart coach and attacking & defending (& moving) like one man. They hardly get outnumbered, they dictate."

That's why his and Haller's goalscoring are so different - and of course we don't know the standard of the Czech PL compared with EPL.

Sorry Bubbles

Just got excited when I looked up his stats.
  • Cuz1 said:

Reminds me of that joke name 3 fish who’s name starts and ends with the same letter ?

The three are turbet, trout and Kilmarnock, people say Kilmarnock isn’t a fish but it is, it’s a plaice in Scotland
  • That reminds me of name 4 F1 drivers associated with scottish towns

Stirling Moss
    Johnny Dumfries
    Eddie Irvine and

Ayr Toon Centre
  • According to a report from the Independent, West Ham have registered an interest in signing RB Salzburg ace Rasmus Kristensen
  • I've registered an interest in dating Scarlett Johannsson. I'm not holding my breath though.
  • How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

A fish
  • edited January 2020

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

A fish

How many surrealists with no eyes does it take to change a light bulb?

A fsh
  • As Monty Python would say now for something completely different - where are all the transfer rumours???? Three days to go!
  • edited January 2020
    Would like a bit more activity before Friday, if we are to escape the current sorry state of affairs :pray:
This discussion has been closed.