What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• Leicester and those really,really annoying paper clappy things they dish out to their fans.

Last time I went there our fans’ chant was “ We’re West Ham United we clap with our ‘ands”
    Infantile I know,but it did make me giggle.

• Im not going to mention Leeds today, but apropos The Delia picture, when my Daughter was at University in Norwich studying Art, she was ""commissioned"" to paint a mural of the afore mentioned outburst on a wall in the 10 bells pub in Norwich city centre. I took a photo of her when we popped in for one after her graduation.

All the secrecy and rumours of their identity due to the clandestine nature of their art form, and Wombat lets the veil slip on a public forum.

Wombats daughter is clearly Banksy.
  • I’ve always hated the Peacocks.

Apart from Captain Peacock in are you being served. He was ok.
  • Used to work with a bloke called Chris Peacock.
    Make of that name what you will.
  • What's wrong with Chris? 😁
  • Leeds. Luton. Llandudno. Leiston. Lancaster. Lancing. Leicester. Largs. Larne. Lincoln. And leamington Spa. Many of these towns and cities I have no particular problem with other than they start with the letter L. This is wombats wordle.
  • Wombat, You forgot Liverpool? =)
  • Livingston as well
  • Leeds. Luton. Llandudno. Leiston. Lancaster. Lancing. Leicester. Largs. Larne. Lincoln. And leamington Spa. Many of these towns and cities I have no particular problem with other than they start with the letter L. This is wombats wordle.

Good game, my go, spuds, spurs, tottenham , those guys from that shiny new north London NFL stadium, thekane gang, Conte white and white army
  • Not wishing to be crude, but that looks like the stuff Bob Flowerdew of Gardener's Question Time recommends for composting i.e. recycled beer. =)
  • I've seen flatter pancakes.
  • I meant fatter pancakes hahaha
  • still spurs

• Can't believe Gerrard has the nerve to say this after the way his lot behaved against us. Always hated him.
  • Outcast, Sorry but I have a little more time for Gerrard than Arteta & the way his team play act, surround the referee etc. It might have something to do with the water in North London as the other lot seem to be partial to the same problems eg Son yesterday.
  • Outcast, Sorry but I have a little more time for Gerrard than Arteta & the way his team play act, surround the referee etc. It might have something to do with the water in North London as the other lot seem to be partial to the same problems eg Son yesterday.

Arteta and Gerrard are both absolutely horrible. I do not like either of them at all.

Imagine thinking “I got kicked to the point that I, a 41 year old man, have screws in my hips and am unable to go to the gym, so you should have to also” is a good argument.
  • I’m finding Lampard the most likeable of these young PL managers at the moment.
  • Moyes still always comes across as a decent human being .unlike most of the others
  • Perhaps we should get a mangers thread
  • Since April last year the Super League Six have been top of my list in terms of who I hate, with the 'why' pretty obvious.

And earlier I saw a comment on social media congratulating the PL on using VAR and the fixture list to get it's Big 6 in their 'rightful' place.

I hadn't given much thought to until I looked, but true enough, the SL6 are now all in the top six:

Whilst this screams conspiracy theory, it does make you think. Is this the cream rising to the top, or something more sinister?

Long way to go, obvs, but it'll be interesting to see how much movement there'll be between now and the end of the season, and how much VAR influences these teams' results.
  • Was just talking to my wife about this, who has zero interest in football, and she said 'maybe that's why you didn't sign anyone in January. Maybe the chairman was paid off not to sign anyone so you weren't a risk to the top six' AND OH MY GOD SHE'S ON TO SOMETHING.
  • Think about though; we were fourth going into January. We were genuine CL contenders. A couple of signings and we had a great chance of keeping one of the SL6 out of Europe again.

But even with the smallest squad in the league and one senior striker, we did no business.

My wife is many great things, but I didn't have her pegged as a football expert. Sorry, I took a vow. I have to believe her.
  • I think it’s more just that the league is in budget order again (approximately).

Arsenal are getting lots of praise for their young squad but people seem to be forgetting they have spent a fortune.
  • A relative of mine, a lifelong Liverpool fan who idolized Gerard had to interview him for tv. He couldn’t believe how arrogant, demanding and generally horrible he was. Bubble well and truly burst. They say don’t meet your heroes. O.o
  • Think about though; we were fourth going into January. We were genuine CL contenders. A couple of signings and we had a great chance of keeping one of the SL6 out of Europe again.

But even with the smallest squad in the league and one senior striker, we did no business.

My wife is many great things, but I didn't have her pegged as a football expert. Sorry, I took a vow. I have to believe her.

We didn’t sign anyone in January?!!!
    Why have you not mentioned this before?😉

• A relative of mine, a lifelong Liverpool fan who idolized Gerard had to interview him for tv. He couldn’t believe how arrogant, demanding and generally horrible he was. Bubble well and truly burst. They say don’t meet your heroes. O.o

Trevor Brooking is my fav all time player and he is the same as the way he comes across, true gent
  • I met Harry Redknapp 20 odd years ago, found him to be very nice bloke.
  • I met Harry Redknapp 20 odd years ago, found him to be very nice bloke.

Only because you bunged Rosie an envelope =)
  • So the one England game I go to see and there are 3 Palace players in the squad. Typical!