What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• Who will that be =) =) =)
  • Leeds. Snigger.
  • They were lucky it was only 7!
  • 7th heaven.
  • They're our bogey team now
  • I don’t even really care about the result, I’m used to us losing to teams it’s been the majority of my life, but the fact they spend the game diving and cheating I’ve massively gone off them.
  • Maybe this is my rage speaking, and maybe I’ll back track this tomorrow, but I think I prefer Spurs to Arsenal after their antics today
  • I think that there's a case for saying the manager sets the tone.
    Dyche
    Mourinho
    Smith
    Arteta
    And so on.

Do we ever have an unlikeable manager with a likeable team?
  • The rest of the Premier league. I hope they all go bust!
  • MrsGrey said:

I think that there's a case for saying the manager sets the tone.
    Dyche
    Mourinho
    Smith
    Arteta
    And so on.

Yeah clubs are so changeable that I don’t really have a fixed opinion on any of them. It’s the managers or occasionally the playing staff that give me a strong view either way.
  • alderz said:

Maybe this is my rage speaking, and maybe I’ll back track this tomorrow, but I think I prefer Spurs to Arsenal after their antics today

I cant get past 'prefer Spurs'!! That would only apply (for me) if it was Millwall
  • Bazshuayi said:

alderz said:

Maybe this is my rage speaking, and maybe I’ll back track this tomorrow, but I think I prefer Spurs to Arsenal after their antics today

I cant get past 'prefer Spurs'!! That would only apply (for me) if it was Millwall
    My brother is an Arsenal fan and he very much got under my skin last night. I want to see them get murdered by Spurs when they next play just to ruin his week.
  • Alderz, if it gets too bad, there's always this. =)

https://thelawdictionary.org/article/how-to-disown-a-relative/

I swear I was going to say that my younger brother is a Sours fan and I havent talked to him in 12 years (he knows I was smiling when Lanzini's goal went in though :) ) and strongly implied that I'd disowned him hahaha
  • MrsGrey said:

I think that there's a case for saying the manager sets the tone.
    Dyche
    Mourinho
    Smith
    Arteta
    And so on.

Smith....Norwich and Delia are pretty harmless......
  • Is that the same Dean Smith who has never had a legitimate penalty awarded against his teams?
  • I must admit that I warmed to Delia a few years ago when she was clearly three sheets to the wind and she grabbed the mic and implored the fans to get behind the team.

I am sure there must be a link of it out there somewhere as it was priceless
  • still spurs hate losing to them
  • That’s the one :-)

• Im not going to mention Leeds today, but apropos The Delia picture, when my Daughter was at University in Norwich studying Art, she was commissioned to paint a mural of the afore mentioned outburst on a wall in the 10 bells pub in Norwich city centre. I took a photo of her when we popped in for one after her graduation.
  • Migrating my dislike from Plymouth to Arsenal
  • Villa losing. Shame that.
  • When they lose they're Villa. When they win they're Steven Gerrard's Aston Villa. Explain.
  • After a bit of thought, of all the Prem teams, I realized that...

I dont mind Wolves, Brighton and Villa.

Obviously love watching Liverpool play ;)

I enjoy it when Man City go on those little draw and upset by a team runs (as it gives the rest of us hope that we can actually beat them sometimes) despite them not lasting long enough at all!

Outside of that, I either dislike or feel very indifferent about the rest of the teams

Lastly, whilst that 'very indifferent' applies to Palace, there's something about their home crowds that really annoy me too. The constant inaudible noises especially
  • Bazshuayi said:

Lastly, whilst that 'very indifferent' applies to Palace, there's something about their home crowds that really annoy me too. The constant inaudible noises especially

And their goal music.