What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• I used to work in Sedgwicks, so The George and The White Hart were my watering holes
  • edited March 2021
    Spent a lot of time at the Freewheeler in Doddinghurst, even did a stint behind the jump there, I believe that has now gone
  • I used to work in Sedgwicks, so The George and The White Hart were my watering holes

Sedgwicks founded by - wait for it - Lord Henry Beaufoy Fitz-Leonard de Willoughby Sedgwick III whose ancestral estate was in Bluffingham. =) =)
    You couldn't make those names up - unless you were Paul Whitehouse or Harry Enfield to name but two.
  • btw still spuds #backontopic
  • 1st April 2021.
    Leeds.

However, RIP Peter Lorimer. He could kick a ball.
  • Exeter, Coufal is a pussycat compared to Bremner he was a thug (imo) and he didn't take prisoners.

Giles was the real nasty bit of work.At least Bremner, Hunter and the rest were just out and dirty, Giles was a subtle snake who did a lot of off the ball kicks and punches. Horrible little man from a horrible team managed by a horrible man.

• Just as an add to my above post, I can still see Alan Clarke spitting in Mick Mcgiven’s face. A truly nasty bit of work he was.
    And yes I know Arthur did it, there are no excuses for doing such a disgusting thing on a football pitch or anywhere else for that matter.
  • There is something particularly heinous about it isn’t there, I would much rather face a decent right hook, at least there is something you can do to defend yourself
  • I would 100% back a player , getting sent off , after giving the culprit a smack
  • I am about to hate Newcastle. Or have them as my second team if we beat them...
  • Yes, Newcastle.
  • City, Utd,Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs
  • yoyo said:

City, Utd,Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs

And Palace
  • And Leeds (gotta a long memory)
  • Don't forget the Blunts.
  • I have to include Newcastle, (driven by the need for domestic harmony)
  • Hamilton Academicals. Or any club with that amount of letters in their name. Bit like Wolverhampton wanderers. How am I expected to keep focussed with that many letters.
  • Hamilton Academicals. Or any club with that amount of letters in their name. Bit like Wolverhampton wanderers. How am I expected to keep focussed with that many letters.

So you’re not a fan of Aberystwyth Town or Borussia Monchengladbach then?
  • Says a poster with a 12 letter name  😂
  • How about Ankara Gençlerbirliği S.K. ?
  • I fell asleep just reading Borussia Monkey glad hands 🥳
  • Next time we talk about teams we hate I’m going to say Keith, because I reckon that’s a funny joke
  • Yeah, Keith Athletic. Muppets, always hated them. Splitters, losers,
  • Wombat- my sincere apologies. After tonight’s game I’m gonna have to let my hatred of the Dirty Lids go! Thought they played really well and fully deserved their draw. Oh, and seeing the look on Klippity’s face would probably cause me to forgive the Devil himself.
    Sorry Mate 👍
  • Most hated - not really hate, more loathing, has to be Liverpool. Always have going back to the seventies, reinforced with the Heysel Stadium incident. 14 Liverpool fans were jailed for manslaughter for that but to this day a good number of Liverpool fans still contend it was not their fault. We finished 3rd in the league the following year and missed out on European football due to the ban on all English clubs due to them.

Next - Sheffield Utd - Again, never really liked them but compounded by 'Tevezgate', mind you the only time I wanted them to win was against Liverpool.
  • I wish to withdraw from the 'I hate Newcastle' league. But will Mr Perez let me?
  • Newcastle and Bruce ,along with the spuds as per usual,and any team Rodgers his involved with and the other super six remainers 😂😂
  • bet you cannot guess mine :)
  • bet you cannot guess mine :)

Maidstone United?