• Spurs even more today
  • edited May 2021
    Arsenal, Everton & Celtic
  • edited May 2021
    Spurs, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Burnley, because they are dull.
  • Burnley, because they are dull.

Nice kit though
  • PSG. What a nasty bunch of spoilt brats. Getting their just desserts, I just hope Man City don’t lose any players due to it.
  • Man City looking like West Ham 🙃
  • Despite his post Match comments on Monday, I still dislike Sean Dyche.

But I suppose he did bring on Jay Rodriguez.
  • Chelsea after today .
  • Also a little Man city as well
  • After today I am mainly hating every team apart from Westham united, Saxmundham sports fc, and I have always had a soft spot for Canvey island. Apart from that, I spurn every team like I would spurn a rabid dog.

Specially Leeds.
  • Eze FC
  • There is an actual Crystal Palace documentary coming out on Amazon Prime Sport. I can't think of anything worse. Disgusting TV.
  • edited May 2021
    Crystal Palace season highlights, it's a 3 minute documentary , 101 great goal kicks
  • I enjoy watching Palace games and shouting KOUYATAAAY every time he touches the ball. It keeps me awake.
  • I see Eze has a long term injury. As much as I hate Palace that is a shame for the lad. He's clearly a talented player and hopefully he gets back to full fitness soon.
    And then leaves Palace obviously.
  • Still spuds
  • End of the season, time to bury the hatchet, forgive past transgressions, and learn to love my Yorkshire neighbours.
    I have always had respect for Huddersfield.
  • Leeds finished 10th. I wanted them to finish below Sheffield united.
  • Leeds finished 10th. I wanted them to finish below Sheffield united.

They actually got ninth
  • alderz said:

Leeds finished 10th. I wanted them to finish below Sheffield united.

They actually got ninth
    Curse them. You have to keep your eyes on them. They are looking at us, longingly greedily.

• 🐍’s
  • I am Dick Dastardly Leeds are the pigeon.

Apologies for that reference to anyone under the age of 40
  • Haha I am and I get it 😎
  • Well there's a few on here who could be members of the Ant Hill mob.
  • “Oh my, the Hooded Claaaw”
  • This isnt yet at a level of silliness and nostalgia for me to enter the fray... yet
  • Not a club as such ( well Chelsea and Spurs, obviously) but I seem to have developed a deep dislike for Bruno Fernandez at Man U.
    Every time I watch them all the Pundits/ commentators talk as if he’s the new Maradona or Messi.I know I must be in a very small minority who doesn’t think he’s all that really. Mind you he does a pretty good impression of Roy Keane in moaning and intimidating refs. so at least he’s keeping that Man. U tradition alive.
  • I think he (Fernandez) makes a better impression of Plug from The Bash Street Kids.
  • Slacker said:

Not a club as such ( well Chelsea and Spurs, obviously) but I seem to have developed a deep dislike for Bruno Fernandez at Man U.
    Every time I watch them all the Pundits/ commentators talk as if he’s the new Maradona or Messi.I know I must be in a very small minority who doesn’t think he’s all that really. Mind you he does a pretty good impression of Roy Keane in moaning and intimidating refs. so at least he’s keeping that Man. U tradition alive.

And his diving isn't that bad either 😜