What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• I hate all of the big 6 Except us of course ,We are now one of them right ,We did finish 6th so that counts right ,well it must right =)
  • I was never a fan of professor Pat Pending in his converticar, but I loved the creepy coupe with the gruesome twosome.
    In you come Bazs
  • Dodger58 said:

I think he (Fernandez) makes a better impression of Plug from The Bash Street Kids.

Although I actually think that Rio auditioned for the part.
  • I was never a fan of professor Pat Pending in his converticar, but I loved the creepy coupe with the gruesome twosome.
    In you come Bazs

• Is it racist to dislike an International team??
  • Is it racist to dislike an International team??

Nationalist maybe, not sure racist would be an appropriate term, unless the dislike was race based.
  • I'd imagine it depends on motivation
  • Leeds.

I’m obviously a yorkcist.
  • A West Yorkcist to be more precise.

• Nationalist maybe, not sure racist would be an appropriate term, unless the dislike was race based.
    Good comments. With me , it's always behaviour based, and national teams change their style, so I'll reserve my judgement.

• I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I think Calvin Phillips was outstanding today. A real quality player, Leeds should be so proud to have him as their player.

I hope they sell him to Barcelona or Real Madrid.
  • Just seen a YouTube video called "Are Crystal Palace Doomed Next Season?" and thought perhaps someone here might like it.

• Wonder if one of Hamstew's relatives had anything to do with the fire at the Crystal Palace? Hahaha
  • Ok, back to normal football, euros are over.

I’ve never been terribly keen on Leeds united.
  • Spuds for a change
  • Spuds for a change

I just read a stat that said it's been 22,000 days today since Spurs won the league.

It's also been 44,000 since Queen Victoria died.

That means that, as of tomorrow, Spurs last league title was closer to the Victorian era than today.
  • Queen Victoria died 22/01/1901

22,012 days later, Spuds confirmed as league champions 29/01/1961, which is 21,993 days ago.

Stats: The Sun is probably not the best place to find accurate ones.
  • edited July 2021
    Don't slander me and suggest I read the S*n!

I saw it in a meme on Instagram!

(Also, yes, I know. Haha, I look at stats on Instagram)

EDIT: by the time the season starts the stat will be true and you can all tell your friends in the pub)
  • Alderz, I can't believe you didn't check the figures, they seemed too pat to me, and you a statistician. =)

Btw, it was the Sun that published it.
  • Stats man fakes stats??? Unbelievable Jeff!
  • Leeds lost 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  • UTD. That says it all
  • Leeds. I hate Leeds.

Did I mention that I’m not fond of Leeds. And I love to beat them.
  • What do you really mean Wombat
  • Not quite on the hate meter but I am beginning to go negative on Brentford, I get the romantic angle and their results have been notable, but the constant love in is starting to really grate
  • I liked the way Carra couldn't criticise the Liverpool defence but praised the Brentford tactics. 🤦‍♂️
  • hopefully they'll be sympathizing with Brentford after we've played them ;)
  • I’m sure others must think the same about us. There’s probably more praise for us than them right now. I personally don’t ever mind other teams getting their bit of attention - anything other than the usual few.
  • We deserve the positive comments. We've been a team that is resilient and great to watch for quite a bit longer than Brentfords 6 games (off topic, sort of, their exploits in wasting time vs Wolves last week were laughable)
  • It’s not just this season though, they’ve built up over years and come up by buying players cheap and then selling them for much more unlike so many Championship teams that buy promotion.

But regardless of that, there’s always going to be a few teams of the moment. We can’t talk about the same thing all the time and I’m happy if it’s more than one who aren’t the usual “big 6”. I don’t really get it when people get annoyed by a lower table club getting their few weeks of attention.