Transfer rumours and speculation to take us through to summer.

Comments

• Yeah, but at a price we dictate.
  • Yes, true Herb
  • IronHerb said:

Release clause is personal terms but that has been resolved and he isn’t getting one as far as I have seen.

Not quite true, he’s not getting a Champions League club release clause after only one year
  • Bottom line if he does the business either we benefit - Europe or we probably get to flog him for 60-70m

Everyone’s a winner - Razzle Dazzle em Dave
  • 60m?

I hope not
  • Why wouldn’t 60-70m be decent money after one decent season?

We’ve just let Arnie go for pretty much what we bought him and way less than his January value
  • Because £75m gets you an out of form Lukaku and probably won’t even get you a Callum wilson (with all his injury risks)

Not a penny short of £100m for me, be that is at today’s prices

• This is Twitter language for 'it's done'

#welcomehaller
  • Ex tweeting Haller is done deal

• HALLER PASSES WEST HAM MEDICAL

Eintracht Frankfurt striker Sebastien Haller has passed his West Ham medical, according to Sky sources.

Haller will sign a five-year contract today ahead of a £45m club-record move to the Hammers.

he'll be announced at 5pm in the 1st kit eating pie and mash
  • ....with the Daves hiding the lead pipe behind their backs ;)
  • Have we signed him yet?
    Have we signed him yet?
    Have we signed him yet?
    Have we signed him yet?
    Have we signed him yet?
  • 6:30pm before the Man City game
  • That would be 1:30pm BST just so that no one misses the game on Sky
  • Obiang close to a move to Italy for £8m according to Sky.
  • They should do every announcement at Konch's Kafé in Brentwood High Street
  • Wigan are interested in signing West Ham striker Jordan Hugill.

The Championship club are looking to strengthen their forward options and the former Preston man has been identified as a target.

Discussions with West Ham about the 27 year old, who joined the Hammers in January 2018 for £10m, are ongoing.
  • From what I have read the fee between the clubs is not problem. What is the problem is that Hugill is not keen on taking a cut in his £40k a week wage (and why would he).
  • so our 3rd choice striker or 4th choice ? Hugill probably wont go for more than 3 million

Bournemouth sell their 3rd choice striker for 10m....
  • He's our 5th choice, we just sold 3 of those already because they weren't good enough...as is Hugill
  • Thanks MrsGrey, :yercoat: I'm on my way there now
  • It's official he's here
  • edited July 2019
    1pmish/discotech/3rd kit
  • Ham, you have the honour of starting the welcome thread
  • Now a DM please and I'm happy for the transfer window to finish...
  • I would say the jury is also still out on the right side of our defence. Zaba can no longer be first choice and it is up to Fredericks to still prove (in the remainder of pre-season) that he can be. I know it was only the first match, but there were yawning gaps on our right side in the first pre season friendly.
  • If Obiang leaves a DM / CDM is going to be needed. After that I cant see any more incomings.
  • I'd like a new RB but I think with Zab and Fredericks not going anywhere there isn't really space for it

Think Pellegrini sees Wilshere as a key player for the first XI with Fornals/Lanzini

Think we could do with a backup CDM who can cover Rice once Pedro leaves

Fab
    Fredericks - Diop Balhuena Masuaku
    Rice - Wilshere
    Yarmo - Fornals- Anderson
    Haller

Roberto
    Zab - Reid - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Noble - CM
    Snodgrass - Lanzini - Antonio
    Chicarito

• Might just be me but I feel many here underrate Fredericks. I think he's an absolutely terrific player. I appreciate Zab is getting on a bit now and has been a great signing but even as the second choice I think that's a pretty weak option.
This discussion has been closed.