Transfer rumours and speculation to take us through to summer.

Comments

• Not sure Frankfurt has done us any favours by twitting...

Speaking with a friend who knows the player, he describes him as a Giroud sort but faster.

Frankfurt play one up top, last year Jovic (the guy Madrid signed) was first choice so Hellar played a less than the previous season when he had a good record.
  • I thought they played 2 up top with both Jovic and Haller regulalary
  • Hamstew said:

Sounds like Inter and another champions League club are in for him now

:weep:

He’s not coming is he.
  • If he is flying for a Medical now I assume we will find out tomorrow whether we have got him or not with a potential to a Thursday announcement.
  • Could be his agent trying to get us to bump up the wages by releasing rumours . The medical is usually the last bit before you sign so hopefully he will have it today and sign up
  • Steady there PLF, you’re sounding far to optimistic for a Hammer :lol:
  • We’ll know soon enough. If he is due today for a medical & doesn’t show up, then there is a problem. Inter are just using interest to get a better fee for Lukaku. I’m pretty confident this deal will be done. We are the only club to have agreed a fee with Frankfurt. I’m sure agent talks with clubs goes on all year round with every player.
  • I see Ravel Morrison signed for Sheffield in the end.
  • Despite the club he has signed for, would really like to see him fulfill some of his potential. He's wasted, what, 5 years of his career?
  • He could have been so brilliant for us :weep:
  • Despite the club he has signed for, would really like to see him fulfill some of his potential. He's wasted, what, 5 years of his career?

Right now he should be one of the best midfielders in the country, if not the world. Instead, he’s playing for Sheffield United.

Such a shame.
  • He could still be a very good player if only he applied himself. Sounds like he needed to cut a lot of "so called friends" out of his life and make some better choices to his lifestyle.
  • Ex has confirmed Haller is currently undergoing his medical.
  • :pray:
  • Haller passed the medical according to Ex...

Don't go to bed...
  • I think it's happening
  • :hmm: Just hope when he signs he does not hurt himself leaving the building : :whistle: :
  • Haller passed the medical according to Ex...

Don't go to bed...

Is he confirming this or is it a scoop?

:hmm:
  • Or maybe he's an insomniac :hmm:
  • If you follow Ex you will know he doesn’t confirm anything until he has two reliable, in his opinion, sources. He doesn’t look for scoops. He mentioned Haller a while back as a player of interest.
  • The police once said I was a person of interest is that the same thing lol
  • Hoof it up to Haller and CHARGE. Going to be epic (if he signs)
  • He is nicknamed the Bulldozer
  • I'm not going to wait up. It'll be a nice surprise in the morning. I can't imagine they would make an announcement late in the evening.........would they? Perhaps I will wait up :whistle:
  • Cuz1 said:

The police once said I was a person of interest is that the same thing lol

Well you’re a very interesting guy. :cool:
  • Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit ;)
  • Harry Maguire = 4 Kieran Trippiers.

What a time to be alive.
  • Mrs G, are you talking size or value? :lol:
  • Cuz1 said:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit ;)

Sarcasm? I though I was being ironic. :weep:
  • Lol thanks IronHerb I feel like a million dollars now :ok:
This discussion has been closed.