Transfer rumours and speculation to take us through to summer.

Comments

• I reckon their source is from this page 6 messages ago...😉
  • Other rumours Camarassa, Llorente, Wellbeck
  • Wellbeck god no
  • Llorente god no........ :biggrin:
  • Hamstew said:

Wellbeck god no

:ac:
  • Welbeck seems to be going to Everton for a reunion with Walcott so I think we're safe.

The reaction from most Everton fans to the prospect is also "god no..."
  • Most of the rumours have me saying the same! But there are only rumours aren’t they? :whistle:
  • Everton would be great as not only would we not have him but one of our (hopefully) just off the top 5 rivals will be blowing a part of their budget also.

No chance he sees out more than half the season if that!
  • Fortune

We've been linked with at least 24 players in just two weeks. Think we can probably say some of them will not be on the money... :whistle:

• grey,

My concern is some of the above could unfortunately turn out to be true which would be a combination of :nonono: & :doh: IMHO.
  • Everton would be great as not only would we not have him but one of our (hopefully) just off the top 5 rivals will be blowing a part of their budget also.

No chance he sees out more than half the season if that!

:ok:
  • edited May 2019
    Grey, I hope we don't get that player that goes by the name of Ex - bit of a mystery don't you think. :biggrin:
  • Balotelli is out of contract. In the past three seasons, he’s scored 51 goals in 91 games. This includes a run of 10 games this season without a goal for Nice (he then went on to score 8 goals in 15 games for Marseille).

He has a very good record recently. Am I being crazy or should we go for him?

So crazy it might just work!
  • Andre Gomes who was at Everton last year is latest player linked
  • McH - changed your link to point to the OS article HITC got it from. :ok:
  • Balotelli and Arnie in the same dressing room? :hmm: Nah.
  • edited May 2019
    Balotelli came on for Payet after 59 minutes on Friday night and was sent off in the 87th minute.

His touch is pretty awful and he looks decidedly chunkier than when he was in the Premier League. He's scored 8 goals and picked up 10 yellow cards this season with two one game suspensions.

If Balotelli is the answer I don't think I want to know what the question is!
  • It's a no from me
  • keeping my fingers off my golden buzzer....
  • Kostas Fortounis - Always hiding :whistle:
  • Fortune

We've been linked with at least 24 players in just two weeks. Think we can probably say some of them will not be on the money... :whistle:

I'm a little worried that Fabian Delph has reported that we're going to sign Ex, who I've heard is a bit Benny Mc
  • Barcelona turn down 18 million bid from us for Gomez according to sky sports after impressing at Everton
  • I do quite like Gomez so lets offer 17.5 Daves way :thumbsup:
  • Gomes would be a very good signing, IMO, but pretty sure he'll end up at Everton or Spurs.
  • And if there was any interest in Grealish, I would imagine that's a no-go after today's result.
  • Newcastle are going to be able to compete in the transfer market if the sale of the club goes through.
  • :nonono:
  • Newcastle are going to be able to compete in the transfer market if the sale of the club goes through.

Yes but they still have to take FFP into consideration, no?

It’s not like 10-15 years ago when Chelsea and Man City were taken over.
This discussion has been closed.