Comments

• edited December 2019
    Loved Mullins. Great player.
  • Hamstew said:

Loved Mullins. Great player.

Better than Mascherano
  • dammit! beat me to it! :bowdown:
  • edited December 2019
    I think most of us are expecting Silva to go sooner rather than later. It provoked a curiosity in me (with their position in the bottom 3 and I guess a similarity of expectations that haven't yet come to fruition much like West Ham).

I got to wondering who from the Everton squad would get in our side/who would the regulars here would actually theoretically want...

For me, there are plenty of them which does make me wonder why they're under performing so much. I'm not that fussed (and thank them for the 3 points yesterday :wink: ) more curious as said.

Digne, Richarlison and Sigurdsson are three obvious candidates but I think there are plenty more there that would at least challenge to get into our team (and not many that wouldn't make the squad)

• Marco Silva gone
  • edited December 2019
    Wow :nonono: Who could've possibly seen that coming :wahoo:
  • The owner must have had a clue ? :lol:
  • Cuz1 said:

The owner must have had a clue ? :lol:

What do you mean?
    In my best
  • :weep: everyone is getting rid of there managers except us,cant even get that right :biggrin:
  • The boards obviously care about their fans and want the club to be successful. ;)
  • Liverpool let in 2 goals at home last night does that mean Klopp is in trouble :whistle:
  • That was part charity and part to try and keep Silva in a job as he was on his way to taking them down. We should've just scored three in hindsight :whistle: :scarfeng:
  • It seems Everton are trying to out do us in being more of a shambles than us. Both have had Moyes and big Sam as manager and both could be going for the same managers in the next few weeks if results don’t improve. At least we got our stadium move out the way . Both have signed expensive players whilst leaving gaps in the squad balance . Oh well at least we know it’s not just us who seem to make a mess of things :lol:
  • Sky sports saying Everton interested in Vitor Pereira as coach currently in China
  • BBC saying Pearson to be next Watford manager :doh:
  • Well that leaves the way open for the return of Moyes... :hmm:
  • Looks like Dyche or Howe could both be available soon... :whistle:
  • :doh: and :hmm:
  • I'd still take Howe
  • I doubt if either of them will get the sack as neither club are likely to attract a better manager but it could make Bournemouth v Burnley in two weeks time an interesting contest.
  • edited December 2019
    Klopp the Kcolossus :bowdown: signs a new deal to 2024. So I'm not expecting him to be West Ham manager 'til at least 2023 :whistle: :yercoat:
  • Steven Gerrard also signed a new deal this morning, keeping him at Rangers until 2024.

Maybe Liverpool have lined up Klopp's successor already...
  • Surely they wouldn't do that, would they! :nonono:
  • Ancelotti has agreed to join Everton apparently
  • Ancelotti appointed good move for Everton
  • Time will tell if it was a good move for Everton...