The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• I am also in the class of 2011, 2,841 visits ;ok
  • I think a league table should be published.... call for a statistical expert... ;star
  • Still not sure what triggers the increment.

It's added 7 visits since yesterday, so perhaps it only updates at certain points.
  • May 2012

11,101 visits or it could be the number of times I’ve edited posts and not told anyone ;devil ;biggrin
  • Dele alli dives for his penalty against Burnley so he must get a ban. His dive was ridiculous.
  • edited December 2017

Dele alli dives for his penalty against Burnley so he must get a ban. His dive was ridiculous.

Sickens me how, because it's flavour of the month Spurs, Gerrard and Jenas are both saying he's entitled to go down if there's any contact, not picking up on the fact that he is 100% on the way down before the contact, and also completely ignoring Jake Humphrey when he says he's a big strong lad and that the contact was minimal.

Regardless of what happened to Lanzini, this is just plain wrong. If the contact was on the halfway line that contact wouldn't have sent Alli over, and wouldn't be a foul.
  • Suze, 11101, that's only 29 and that can't be right. Binarily speaking that is. ;biggrin
  • iPhone users having problems with the page jumping about - just hit ‘done’ above your keyboard before you go to Post Comment. It’s still a bit tricky trying to edit inside the post but this solves the main problem
  • Dele alli dives for his penalty against Burnley so he must get a ban. His dive was ridiculous.

Just watched MOTD (recorded) and the dive was more blatant than Lanzini's! If Lanzini (quite rightly) gets punished then Alli has to be! And to be honest I thought his tackle at the start of the match should've got him sent off anyway. Really really horrible player he is.

• Comes across as a petulant person as well another one I wouldn’t want in our team
  • Bbc said it was. Penalty but they love Spurs I think he was going down before the tackle came in but you can bet he will get away with it , they were so busy raving about Harry Kane they barely mentioned it
  • The Ali penalty won’t be reviewed, he was ‘touched’, he might’ve divided but unlike Lanzini the ‘touch’ did come.
  • They will not put a top six player in front of that panel.
  • A very merry Christmas to one and all on this site...
  • and to you darling.
  • Same to you all and your loved ones and those that are no longer with us enjoy and be nice to each other xx
  • edited December 2017
    I'll echo the same as Baracks, but Suze, please don't call me darling, I never know if my wife reads this and, well, you know ;biggrin
  • Merry Christmas Everybody. ;coffee ;champagne ;hug ;juggle
  • Merry Christmas everyone ;star
  • Merry Christmas
  • As part of my Christmas present my son, the spud, bought me a ticket to the spurs game on the 4th. To be able to do this he had to buy me a membership too so I’m now a member of both clubs. Is there a FIFA ruling against this. ;biggrin
  • If not there should be!
  • A ceremonial burning next day may be in order.
  • Thorn please have a quiet word with yourself and wash your mouth out lol
  • Merry Christmas from Chicago, it is cold but a couple of inches of snow arrived yesterday and it is beautiful.......
  • Merry Christmas one and all. Here's to a great new year. ;beer
  • edited December 2017
    Vorse ;ok

I saw that somewhere else (a link posed on another thread).

Look, fair play to him, his dad is rich and is helping him out. Isn't that what most parents would want to be able to do (although perhaps do a lesser degree)? If I won gazillions on the lottery, I'd be buying houses for my family.

Live and let live, and all that.

BUT

I really hate the premise he puts out that 'he deserves it (more) because he works hard(er)'.

Well, mate - lots of people work hard. Do they deserve such luxury? So why aren't they getting it?

Lots of people DON'T work hard, but have such luxury. Why isn't it being taken away from them?

This pernicious link being made as a way to justify excessive wealth and dismiss desperate poverty is disgusting.

I wish he'd just say that he's massively fortunate. And then shut up.
  • Not sure about that Mrs G. It just looks naff.
  • Personally, not to my taste exactly. But if I had his kind of cash I would spread it about a bit. ;santa
This discussion has been closed.