Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• There are lots of secret passageways in Lyon so perhaps he told him in one of those.
  • Vorse

Yes, it means you only tell one person at a time...
  • Caption time...

"Please tell Slav how good I am"

IMG_1256
  • West Ham fans be like

IMG_20170625_093804
  • So you stick your chin out like this and say "a gottle o' geer". ;biggrin
  • ' I can't have a look for you if you keep blinking'
  • Don't you want me baby ?
  • According to the mirror palace are in for iheanacho now....
  • Swansea rejected 30million for gylfi sig so he aint coming here.
  • Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Thistransferwindowisp
  • Anyone else starting to panic even though promised themselves they wouldn't especially as its early days?
  • Nope. Not panicking. ;cool
  • edited June 2017
    Especially as the latest from Ex is that although we want Hart we can't afford him, so are looking at John Ruddy because he's free.

And we may make a loan offer for Barkley if he becomes available.
  • I won't believe anything until it's told to me by the Insider.

;whome
  • Reports that Valencia will be sold for 5m back to Mexico.

So that will 10M extra for the kitty as I think Nord was also 5M.

So we Buy Sturridge for 40M and Ruddy for free and we're done...

The rest of the budget on increasing the Physio facilities.
  • Also reports that we've offered £9m for Badou Ndiaye.

I don't know who he is either.
  • Although ex gets a number correct he does mention just about everybody. ;hmm
  • Reports that Valencia will be sold for 5m back to Mexico..

You can sell people back to their countries ;nonono
  • Especially as the latest from Ex is that although we want Hart we can't afford him, so are looking at John Ruddy because he's free.

And we may make a loan offer for Barkley if he becomes available.

;doh
  • Hamstew said:

Anyone else starting to panic even though promised themselves they wouldn't especially as its early days?

I have stopped looking at Newsnow, so I am not reading all those stories linking us to all and sundry . Ignorance is bliss ;wahoo
  • No panic here.

There's very little happening atm, and I'm assuming a lot of deals are co-dependent.

As an example, if Arsenal do get Lacazette, Giroud may well fell he needs to leave.

Don't think we'll get him, but anyone who wants him would still have to wait until Arsenal make up their minds what they are doing.

It would be nice to get the big deals done by the end of July, but if we have to wait until the end of August to get a player that we rate, then fair enough.

• I typically just go to the @WHUFC_News account on twitter. I think whoever runs it is pretty vile, but they collate all the news pretty efficiently.

These are the main transfer rumours from that account over the past 12 hours:
    - Martin Samuelsen, Marcus Browne, Toni Martinez, Ashley Fletcher, Domingos Quina, Declan Rice and Reece Burke are all possibly going out on loan
    - Birmingham & Bolton are after Burke on loan, and "a PL club" have made a permanent bid for him
    - We are interested in Olivier Giroud, Lucas Perez and Theo Walcott from Arsenal
    - Will be making another bid for Kelechi Iheanacho this week
    - Will met Henry Onyekuru's release clause, and he has been given a work permit
    - Want Joe Hart, might take John Ruddy instead
    - Are "keeping an eye" on Ross Barkley's situation
    - Still want Adama Traore
    - Manuel Lanzini & Pedro Obiang are getting new contracts
    - If Chelsea sign Romelu Lukaku we will be going back in for Michy Batshuayi
  • All of those came from Ex's column yesterday evening.

He is my go-to man for transfer speculation. No idea whether he is a genuine ITK but does seem to get quite a few things right and breaks news earlier than the other West Ham accounts on soclai media.

The radio show he's involved in is worth a listen to as well.
  • All of those came from Ex's column yesterday evening.

He is my go-to man for transfer speculation. No idea whether he is a genuine ITK but does seem to get quite a few things right and breaks news earlier than the other West Ham accounts on soclai media.

The radio show he's involved in is worth a listen to as well.

He gets a lot right.
  • For a given value of 'a lot' ... ;wink
  • The reason I'm not panicking is that the daves have shifted or have almost shifted an awful lot of the the deadwood/dross which has to be a good thing. Of course improved replacements will come we've just got to be patient.
  • Oh I do look be a good panic ;wahoo
This discussion has been closed.