Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• How do you know we aren't Yeold?
  • Please not Hart. He has made more mistakes than Rob Green did, but has gotten away with them.
    On latest showing, Adrian and Randy are hands down better than Hart!
  • Personally, I think Joe Hart is comfortably better than both Adrián and Randolph. I wouldn't spend £100k wages on him though, as I feel it isn't a priority. If we get our priority positions sorted and are able to bring him in, then I would absolutely take him.
  • I think hart would be fantastic. I've read reports that Man City want £25m for him. Well that's not going to happen, so I'm hoping our (alleged) loan to buy option at the very least might work
  • By talkSPORT - @talkSPORT
    Thursday, June 15, 2017
    Lille have opened the bidding for West Ham target Kevin Malcuit – but have had their £4.4million offer snubbed by Saint Etienne.

The defender was wanted by the Hammers in January but they were unable to conclude a deal before the close of the window.

Manager Slaven Bilic is expected to strengthen his squad, who had a disappointing campaign, this summer and Malcuit is said to feature on his hitlist.

• would be really upset if we got Hart don't want him ,don't need him
  • I'd guess Malcuit was crossed off the list when we got Zaba Zaba Doo.
  • edited June 2017
    In completely unrelated news, is anybody else baffled that Joey O'Brien is still without a club after being released?
  • Everton doing good things nice and early. Pickford in, now they signed Ajax captain Klaassen for £23m.
  • Lukerz

Yes - unless his knee means he can't pass a medical.
  • OCS

Although I guess they pretty much know where £60m plus worth of incoming monies are coming from already
  • True, but irrespective of where the money is coming from, they're getting their business done early
  • I think Lukaku will very soon be sold to Chelsea which will hopefully trigger a series of events resulting in us having (at least) one new striker
  • Adama Traore looks like he may be coming. One bookie on Twitter tweeted that they are no longer offering odds as he's 'off to West Ham'. ;hmm
  • Traore has pace and was the one v payet at boro who turned us inside out. Bit of a greedy run until you lose the ball player though woth a good coach though that could change.
  • edited June 2017
    Maybe the Virgo perfectionist (In a practice & dedication like Frank Lampard way) in me but if I was Traore (and/or his coach) I'd spend most of my training time working on an end product. If he got that part right he'd be a serious player to contend with.

P.s. i have just discovered I'm in a stating the obvious mindset tonight ;hmm
  • He's clearly got ability, but his decision making and final ball are pretty shocking. His pace really does trouble teams though, and it's something we seriously lack, so I guess it could be a decent signing
  • All pace and no end product

A modern day Franz Carr (for those old enough to remember)
  • edited June 2017
    Yep old Forest player

#creek, mumble n groan 'kids dont know they're born these days' ;whistle
  • We had Franz Carr on loan when Morley had his "cutlery incident"
  • Still no sign of getting the two players that we desperately need. A good right back
    and most important of all is a decent striker.
    If and when we get these two sorted, you can then look for further improvements,
    but get the first two sorted first ASAP.
  • edited June 2017
  • Hammerex ;puzzled

We signed Zaba Zaba Doo...
  • West Ham have dropped their interest in £15m-rated Manchester United defender Chris Smalling
    West Ham have dropped their never had any interest in £15m-rated Manchester United defender Chris Smalling
    Fixed it for them... ;ok
  • Grey, think Zaba Doo is only a stop gap fix. Although a good player, would like to see a younger, long term player.
  • edited June 2017
    Hammerex

Imo that's Brian.
  • One for Rav ....................

QPR have been linked with Luton Town midfielder Pelly Ruddock, according to the Bedfordshire News.
  • To be fair to Traore, he didn't really have anyone to pass it forward to. A bit of coaching and he could be a really good player.
  • Troare gone on loan to Lyon
This discussion has been closed.