Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• edited July 2017
    In other news, Tammy Abrahams loan to Swansea has led to uproar among parents after their children asked for his full name on the back of the shirt.

In some cases, the season ticket cost less than the lettering! ;wink

swansea-city-17-18-home-away-kits-5

# To you, Tammy - To you, Tammy
  • wheww top of page 100 ;cool
  • 100 pages
    1 signing

Nice ;cool
  • 2 weeks until August ;hmm
  • edited July 2017
    Any sign of little pea,, we end up with sweet pea
    ;lol
  • 3:55
    'HART DESERVES BETTER'

West Ham captain Mark Noble feels Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has "been hard done by" with the England stopper expected to move on loan to the London Stadium.

Hart spent last season in Serie A in Torino but Sky sources understand he is likely to join the Hammers on loan by Monday.

Noble said: "In my opinion, he [Hart] has been a little bit hard done by in recent years. He has been fantastic for England and for his club for the last 10 years and he probably deserves a little bit more respect

Captains words. Must be soon now!!
  • edited July 2017
    Of the beaten track
    Noble deserved to be in the England squad a while back,, but I know what you mean,hart will be West Ham player.
  • Standard reporting hart medical is tomorrow
  • imagelost said:

;lol

The worry is we'll end up with sweet something else ;doh
  • imagelost said:

;lol

The worry is we'll end up with sweet something else ;doh
    Did you know there was a Fanny Adams. She was an 8-year old from Hampshirr who was murdered in 1867 and chopped up. Her murderer admitted his crime but couldn't remember where he'd left the bits and most of her was never recovered. When the Royal Navy were issued with tins of chopped mutton they speculated where the rest of her had ended up.....

Fun fact for Sunday......
  • Harts medical is booked in for tomorrow according to sources like BBC
  • Just signed in to see who we haven't signed again this week and I'm not disappointed. I'll sign in again next week to see who we haven't signed again. ;biggrin

Another week. Anyone? Nope? Okey dokey.
    ;sub
  • ;clap

Congratulations @jackcollison who is returning to West Ham as the U16s manager.
  • Noble on Hart: "I've known Joe for a long time. He is obviously a fantastic goalie but at the minute he is not our player."
  • According to Sky:

HAMMERS' NEW ARNAUTOVIC BID

West Ham will make a third bid for Stoke City winger Marko Arnautovic when the time is right, according to Sky sources.

They have already had two bids rejected - £15m and £20m - while Arnautovic has handed in a transfer request and we are told he wants to move to West Ham.

What goes 'time is right' mean? What, after someone else has bid for him?
  • It probably means once they have sorted out how much they need to pay for hart, how much they will get for feg and then determine what is left for Arnie and hopefully a striker
  • Maybe it's to see if Feghouli leaves? Maybe it's just speculation? Maybe it's just weird wording from the journalist?
  • just a way of getting column inches without saying anything. I think most football journalists write their stuff after reading story books
  • Don't really understand letting Feghouli go...especially for the fee being banded about of £4mil ish

He struggled in his first season Granted but he struggled with injuries that killed any momentum and he showed the ability that made him such a hot property(not to mention what made him such a good signing upon announcement) toward the end of the season
  • Think we know who's winning the window right now though.....Milan have just announced Lucas Biglia from Lazio....they've spent over £150mil now

Lucas Biglia £15mil
    Leonardo Bonnuci - £35mil
    Andrea Conti - £21mil
    Andre Silva - £32mil
    Hakan Calhanoglu - £19mil
    Mateo Musacchio - £15mil
    Ricardo Rodriguez - £15mil
    Franck Kessie £6mil loan (£32mil perm)
    Donnarumma - £1mil
    Bornini- Loan 

Can almost make an entirely new team from that

Donnarumma
    Conti - Bonnuci - Masacchio - Rodriguez
    Biglia - Kessie
    Silva - Calhanoglu - Bornini
    Morata/PEA/Belotti

Just missing a striker now and they have a new XI that could win the league!! How mental is that
  • Joe hart just posted on route to a new adventure
  • Bet Milan won't win anything this season
  • Champo

Donnarumma is not a signing - he was already with Milan.
  • Iron Herb

You've only got 7 more comments in order to get a second signing within the first 100 pages of this thread.
  • Oops. It's now down to 6. Silly me.

;hmm thinking about it. It's actually down to 5 because this is my second post.

Whatever was I thinking ;biggrin
  • The rumours on Feghouli is that he is apparently the second highest earner at the club. If that's the case I can understand wanting to upgrade.
  • 2nd highest, after AC. Really? I find that hard to believe. ;hmm

• Champo

Donnarumma is not a signing - he was already with Milan.

Different Donnarumma, they bought the older one as well

They are also in talks for Renato Sanchez....ain't life easy for them
  • Have we signed anyone else yet? I'm not worried, I will just get back in my teapot. ♠️♣️♥️♦️
  • MrsGrey ;ok

I agree it seems unlikely to me, but that is what is being said. I guess the fact he came on a free might explain his wages being high? But still it seems unlikely.
This discussion has been closed.