If we don’t win this I’ll be very upset

Comments

• We are away alderz.
  • We are away alderz.

Cheers thorn. My brain automatically alternates between home and away games
  • Quick off the mark there, alderz!
  • The diangana derby
  • The Craig Dawson derby
  • alderz, Apologies but it’s way too early to forget tonights result, I am already very upset!
  • the BFS derby
  • The snodgrass derby
  • The Danny Gabbidon derby
  • The Nigel Quashie Derby.

Given our recent form, can only see a draw at best.
  • alderz, Apologies but it’s way too early to forget tonights result, I am already very upset!

I do not accept your apology!
  • I do really, I’m just messing
  • MrsGrey said:

Quick off the mark there, alderz!

They call me the Waco Kid
  • Maybe Lingard shouldn’t start. He might be more effective as a sub when he can be fresh and it’s harder for them to stay switched on defensively.
  • Benny starts (not pies Benny, the other one.) We need players who can unpick a Sam defence and get the ball to Antonio INSIDE the penalty area. Same reason for keeping Lingard in until he tires. I MO
  • Yes ,benny has to start after his goal
  • Since leaving West Ham Sam has lost all four games against us although all four were at the Boleyn or London Stadium. Our last away games against Sam were two draws against Blackburn and he's not beaten us since Newcastle away in September 2007.

Sam has lost seven in a row against Moyes with a total of P24 W7 D3 L14. Last win Blackburn v Everton August 2010

The omens in the chicken entrails are favourable
  • I had chicken and salad for my dinner. Now trying to keep it where it belongs.
  • We've had an extra day's rest compared to WBA.
  • Use it to give Fab some heading practice...
  • Like i said hope WBA are tired out after there cup final yesterday .So going for 3-0 to the good guys
  • steve said:

Like i said hope WBA are tired out after there cup final yesterday .So going for 3-0 to the good guys

Only 3-0 , we need double figures in case it comes down to goal difference =)

• steve said:

Like i said hope WBA are tired out after there cup final yesterday .So going for 3-0 to the good guys

Only 3-0 , we need double figures in case it comes down to goal difference =)

saints are good for another 9-0 defeat
  • If we win this we are almost assured of European football. Which competition still to be decided.
    Arsenal can’t catch us and Everton have an inferior GD.

• The problem with this game is that we are more desperate for the win than WBA. They can just sit back and hope to catch us on the break.
    It would be easier for us if West Brom still had a chance of survival which would then make for a more open game.
    Then you have to take the BFS factor into account, as I'm sure it would give him a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction to stop us getting into Europe.
    Let's wait and see what Lawro predicts ;) .
  • Lawro fancies us big time. 2-0 away win.
  • IronHerb said:

Lawro fancies us big time. 2-0 away win.

We're doomed...
  • IronHerb said:

Lawro fancies us big time. 2-0 away win.

Kiss of Death, Sully might as well save himself the travel costs.
  • The problem with this game is that we are more desperate for the win than WBA. They can just sit back and hope to catch us on the break.
    It would be easier for us if West Brom still had a chance of survival which would then make for a more open game.
    Then you have to take the BFS factor into account, as I'm sure it would give him a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction to stop us getting into Europe.
    Let's wait and see what Lawro predicts ;) .

If West Brom were scrapping I reckon Sam would have them barricade their goal and try to punch one on the break. The fact they have nothing to play for means the players might try and come out to play a bit, which would hopefully leave them open at the back.
  • It’s an audition for Sam Johnstone as we have been linked with him for next season in the press. 😬