West Brom Away

Comments

• successful season = finish above gooners and spuds
  • Stay cool girls and boys ,We will win this
  • They are getting a lot of joy down our right - are we missing Bowen's defensive support of Coufal ?
  • Apart from the obvious reason we DO really need to win this as there is the unpleasant scenario where we don’t beat Southampton and Spurs lose at Leicester & Everton likewise at the Eithad leaving AFC to beat Brighton and finish sixth as their goal difference is better than ours.
  • At work, just heard Sue in Tech was off site and then on site again. Sounds positive to me ;)
  • I think Moyes made a pact with Lingard. Give away a lot of passes and don't score. His price will come down and Ole won't want him back leaving the door open for a permanent move,
  • Bad luck is like a brontosaurus, thin at one end, fat in the middle and thin at the other end. We will be great for the next 25 minutes, and then pure panic for the last 20 minutes. Just hoping we have a particularly fat brontosaurus 🦕
  • Good chance from Fornals

Not far off, but should've done better
  • If only Fornals could finish.
  • should have scored
  • MIAHammer said:

I think Moyes made a pact with Lingard. Give away a lot of passes and don't score. His price will come down and Ole won't want him back leaving the door open for a permanent move,

He’s just not so good when there are players behind the ball. I think we need to get past relying on him and treating him as undroppable.
  • Why can’t we shoot straight
  • So Soucek first to 10 goals. 👏👏👏
  • Coufel to bag his first goal.... I can feel it
  • They're getting on top again.
  • Antonio is frustrating me tonight. He's just not an intelligent footballer.
  • Having the fans there is making a big difference to them. We’re anxious already, and they are absolutely getting lifted by the fans.
  • Some proper Allardyce get-it-in-the-mixer stuff in this game.
  • If Bowen comes on it has to be either Fornals or Lingard to go off but I fear that Benrahma will be the one.
  • An obvious push? Not sure it was, in the grand scale of ' obvious things'.
  • So many pointless fouls being given away.
  • Keep playing it off the pitch

Really not clicking tonight

The boys look visibly frustrated, nothing is coming off
  • We haven’t countered well without Masuaku in the team, even though his final product isn’t great, there’s something he adds to our fluency
  • I think Masuaku is one of our neatest players on the ball, too.

If Benrahma is taken off and Lingard is left on I'll be very cross.
  • all West Brom again, feels like a matter of time before they grab another.
  • Ack, Antonio making the wrong run there
  • An experienced striker would have gone near post
  • Cresswell’s corners have been really bad tonight. Get Bowen on hush to stop him from taking them.
  • edited May 2021
    What is Antonio doing with that run. Would’ve been a quality ball
  • so close again