West Brom Away

Comments

• REALLY HE HOOKED OFF BENRAHMA UNREALLLLLLLLL.
  • Not sure why Benrahma comes off, we need a goal and he looks the only player capable. Lingard has been poor tonight.
  • Insane. Benrahma has contributed to team performances the entire season. Lingard hasn’t had a good performance in about 5 games.
  • I don’t even remember the last time I saw Lingard
  • I would start questioning an agenda here, how is Lingard still on the pitch. Though Noble mentioned on Peter Crouch's podcast that Lingard was Moyes pet favourite.

Just a joke of a sub.
  • Lingard has been completely anonymous...don't understand why Benrahma is off

It's things like this that really bug me about Moyes
  • alderz said:

I just don’t understand why Benrahma isn’t allowed to play 90 minutes. It doesn’t seem to matter what he does.

Fella not being allowed to get any kind of consistency but gets criticised by Moyes for not being consistent. Just don't get it.
  • Lingard is unsubable if that's a word
  • Lingard's been really poor.
  • Why is Lingard not continuing his run there!?!??
  • it makes zero sense

He could have hooked Antonio / Lingard / Fornals for Bowen and it would have made more sense than hooking Benrahma.
  • Roce penny miss was the earliest penalty miss in Prem history.....

Sounds about Right
  • Was Fornells cursed as a child to always mess up his last touch completely?
  • who else do we bring on, back to my moan about squad depth
  • Think Albion will grab a winner in this. We can’t seem to find anything when we get near their goal.
  • Thing with Lingard, he hadn’t played at all til joining us, and has now played pretty much constantly since February. He (like Soucek a bit) looks like he’s running on fumes. Which makes it even more confusing that Benrahma came off.
  • Thing is, we have no more subs left. Nothing else on the bench to make an impact. Lingard, Antonio and Fornals have been poor tonight but they'll see out the game because we lack options.
  • No. If you take off a striker (Antonio) then who do the wide players pass to? I'd think either Benrahma or Fornals, for Bowen. Get fresh legs on in a similar position or way of playing as the one you take off. ( A like for like, rather than change of formation).
  • Lingard would have to score to justify anything really at this point. I still wouldn't drop 20m on him.
  • MrsGrey said:

No. If you take off a striker (Antonio) then who do the wide players pass to? I'd think either Benrahma or Fornals, for Bowen. Get fresh legs on in a similar position or way of playing as the one you take off. ( A like for like, rather than change of formation).

We played without Antonio plenty of times with Bowen up top when Antonio was injured ?
  • Fornals really needs to learn how to finish
  • Not sure I'd call it plenty.

And he really wasn't as good as Antonio playing in the central striker time imo.
  • OGGY!!!!{{!{?!
  • edited May 2021
    GOALLLLLLLL OGBONNAAAAAAAAA
  • again fornals did not finish
  • Oggy oggy oggy
  • excellent you are ahead of my sky PC
  • Yay yay yayity yay.