West Brom Away

Comments

• alderz said:

Maybe Moyes knew what he was doing?!

Mr Moyes can confuse me terribly at times. But we must assume he has a plan.
  • Moyesiah equalling our best ever PL points total. Point against the Saints qualifies us for Europa and makes it our highest ever.
  • MASSIVE WIN. MASSIVE, MASSIVE WIN.
  • anyone got any diabetic custard to go with my humble pie, happy happy joy joy
  • Thing is, we have no more subs left. Nothing else on the bench to make an impact. Lingard, Antonio and Fornals have been poor tonight but they'll see out the game because we lack options.

Called it
    Please start next match thread before your mojo wears off.
  • cant finish lower than 8th and finished above Arsenal. A draw gets us 6th and finishing above Spurs !
  • MrsGrey said:

Thing is, we have no more subs left. Nothing else on the bench to make an impact. Lingard, Antonio and Fornals have been poor tonight but they'll see out the game because we lack options.

Called it
    I'm not becoming the third wheel in the Jorderz/alderz relationship.
  • MrsGrey said:

Thing is, we have no more subs left. Nothing else on the bench to make an impact. Lingard, Antonio and Fornals have been poor tonight but they'll see out the game because we lack options.

Called it
    I'm not becoming the third wheel in the Jorderz/alderz relationship.
    doo eeet
  • We are almost there. 8 goals difference with Everton.
  • edited May 2021
    Not a great performance, but managed to work hard and get a good result. How often do we need points and blow it? Now one more good result will see us get European football, and stay above Spurs and Arsenal😀⚒
  • Well done Westbrom. Spirited performance. Thank you Sam Allerdici for your guidance and giving us the hee be jee bees for most of the game. I wish you well in the championship. I must now go and take a sincerity tablet. As I feel my last one may be wearing out.
  • Very glad my post @ 9.17 put the fear of god into the players & they managed to see it through. 😁
  • That win was humongazoid
  • MrsGrey said:

I'll just go and cut some more slices of umble pie for them as didn't keep the faith

Hope you baked a large one. 😂
  • Relieved. Players dealt with adversity and bad luck. Not a great performance but kept at it and hard work is rewarded. Kept the European dream alive. Now where is that passport.
  • MrsGrey said:

Fornals Lingard Antonio combine :-)

What were they still doing on the pitch?
  • Let’s hope we get drawn against a green team rather than an amber or red team.
  • IronHerb said:

MrsGrey said:

I'll just go and cut some more slices of umble pie for them as didn't keep the faith

Hope you baked a large one. 😂
    is there any other size :pleased:
  • Although I admit Fornals needs to improve his finishing, his career stats aren’t great, I reckon it’s his work rate we need to acknowledge IMO.
  • Great win with a nervy performance, but that's what you get this late in the season.

COYI
  • I'm watching via Now TV. Sky have had a break and come back to talk about Liverpool
  • Not that I care anymore but we were dreadful imo. Dawson was my motm
  • 21 shots, 9 on target. Not that dreadful.
  • So does 6th get us Europa or Europa conference. Leicester are possibly 5th and FA cup winners, Both spots that qualify for Europa?
  • Wibble
  • get a point and an away match out of England is no longer Cardiff or Swansea away
  • So does 6th get us Europa or Europa conference. Leicester are possibly 5th and FA cup winners, Both spots that qualify for Europa?

6th gets us Europa I'm pretty sure

7th gets the Conference league
  • Not pretty to watch, but obviously a game where the result was all that mattered...
    A few average performances IMO, but not worried, we won...
    No obvious MOM for me...
    Perhaps even Randolph, kept us in it with a brilliant save, especially as he had no idea he’d be playing.
    ⚒️⚒️⚒️
  • I watched that on the dodgiest of dodgy streams with constant buffering, it didn’t do much for my BP. God they make it so hard for us to watch don’t they ? I swear I only started breathing again when Antonio got that third.
    HUUUUUGE result.
  • Sam has stepped down as WBA manager.