• We want Jorderz, we want Jorderz.

Right? Guys?
  • The Bobby Moore derby
  • The Bobby Z Derby.

• We want Jorlderz
  • The Boupa Papa Diop derby 😔
  • The Ryan Fredericks and Scott Parker derby
  • 1975 cup final derby
  • The ' I still can't believe that Lookman penalty from the home game ' derby =)
  • Win this & we’ll go 4th ahead of Liverpool v City.
  • Difficult one to predict the team selection. Obviously the Cup game is more important so I'd expect to see some rotation - Bowen to start and Lanzini and Yarmo to get some minutes. But still need the points to carry the momentum up to Old Trafford.
  • We want Jorderz, we want Jorderz.

Right? Guys?

I’m happy for Jorderz to come back into the fray. Let’s see what he’s got in him after being humiliated by Alderz

In fairness though, under Alderz Dawson’s goal scoring has dried up and this is an obvious worry
  • Ah but is it clear and obvious?
  • The Luis Boa Nortei Nortey Morte Derby
  • Difficult one to predict the team selection. Obviously the Cup game is more important so I'd expect to see some rotation - Bowen to start and Lanzini and Yarmo to get some minutes. But still need the points to carry the momentum up to Old Trafford.

Pretty sure Moyes will pick the strongest side for Fulham.
  • I think Bowen for Fredericks is the only change to the starting XI.
  • Lukerz said:

Difficult one to predict the team selection. Obviously the Cup game is more important so I'd expect to see some rotation - Bowen to start and Lanzini and Yarmo to get some minutes. But still need the points to carry the momentum up to Old Trafford.

Pretty sure Moyes will pick the strongest side for Fulham.
    I think Moyes will always pick the the strongest team for the game in front of him. I guess what's nice about the performance yesterday is that there are now some question marks over what that actually means. Does Lingard play? Does he want to do 'The Grealish Tactic' on Lookman?

I reckon Bowen will come in for Fredericks, and that'll be the only change. Lingard can't play against United so he'll probably play here.
  • I'm really excited for this one. Fredericks did really well but yeah, I think Bowen back for this one. Fornals has done well this season overall, but after last night I can't see him getting in ahead of Benrahma and Lingard now.

My only concern is that it's a game we're expected to win; they always make me more nervous.
  • I know what you mean OCS but we've actually been very reliable with these games. We haven't beaten a single traditional 'big' team but have done what we needed against everyone around us and below.
  • This should be a comfortable win, and I expect it to be so. Fulham play some nice football but are very open and if we are anything close to last nights performance then I fancy a 3-0 win. Apart from the Liverpool game we are playing the best football of our season at the moment and I see no reason why that can't continue. We are not dependant on a single player doing his stuff as we have quality all over the pitch.
    We scrambled past Fulham in the earlier game when we needed to find a win. This time around that pressure isn't there, it's been replaced by confidence and good form.

COYI

PS. I know some will think I've jinxed it but we beat Fulham, Sheffield United and Villa in a three game run when we were struggling for form. We have the same three teams in a row again and we are in a much better place than before.
  • Same team please. We look so much better with the pace of Fredericks or Masuaku on the pitch
  • Same team please. We look so much better with the pace of Fredericks or Masuaku on the pitch

Bowen is just as fast as Fredericks, so I'm not sure that that stands. Antonio, Lingard, Bowen, Benrahma, Fornals are all quick
  • imagine Lingard starts with Man Utd in the cup on Tuesday.
  • Iron Herb. I don't think any team this season can "expect a comfortable win" I think it will be a tough game, but I will be disappointed if we don't get 3 points.
  • Well last night was comfortable imo. I agree you have to work for it but we never really looked like losing, same as against Palace last week.
  • Antonio, Bhenrama, Bowen and Lingard could really do some damage.
  • alderz said:

Same team please. We look so much better with the pace of Fredericks or Masuaku on the pitch

Bowen is just as fast as Fredericks, so I'm not sure that that stands. Antonio, Lingard, Bowen, Benrahma, Fornals are all quick
    Don’t agree with you on Bowen - less so Fornals!

• I think there was something about having a direct pacy threat with Fredericks that was useful. That was the most dangerous we’ve been since going to a back 4 I think. You always lose a bit of the pace advantage with an inverted winger. It’s good to have the option between Bowen and Fredericks, especially in games where we might need that way to get out of tight situations quickly.
  • I think Fredericks may start. He's the quickest player we have, and he's earned another start. Biggest problem is when to rest TomDec and bring on Harry...
  • I like Bowen, but for me , Fredericks gives us more width in attack as he will try to go past a man on the outside and put in a cross whereas Bowen's default is to cut infield.
    My guess is Coufal would prefer to play with Fredericks.
  • I'd rather Bowen. More likely to get a goal imo and I've been impressed with his corner taking which is one of our main attacking strengths.