Fulham on Saturday

Comments

• Antonio not on it at all. This is where lack of options are going to hurt us. We're not just relying on his fitness, but his form, too.
  • Really poor half. We can only be better in the second-half.
  • Antonio not on it at all. This is where lack of options are going to hurt us. We're not just relying on his fitness, but his form, too.

One thing everybody has missed

Talked about him staying fit, we also have no options to push him & compete with him
  • A very average game and tbh performance. Antonio looks tired from the 1st minute, no usual bursts of speed...
    A very forgettable 1st half IMO
  • A very average game and tbh performance. Antonio looks tired from the 1st minute, no usual bursts of speed...

HALF-TIME
    Fulham 0-0 West Ham

A half I have instantly forgotten comes to an end.

Looks like the people on the BBC agree with you
  • Pretty poor first half from us. Fulham definitely had the better of it but it’s still 0-0 so hopefully we can wake up in the 2nd half
  • Poor from both sides

Fulham looked the sharper, not an easy game given their close results for the last 18 games

Need to offer more second half
  • Thinking of the cup game are we .real poor so far
  • Moojor said:

A very average game and tbh performance. Antonio looks tired from the 1st minute, no usual bursts of speed...

HALF-TIME
    Fulham 0-0 West Ham

A half I have instantly forgotten comes to an end.

Looks like the people on the BBC agree with you
    I promise I hadn’t seen it...
    Just very meh
  • Fulham playing really well, they look more like us of late, not letting us get a foothold in the match with fast pressing and good ball movement. We look like we are not going to begin to dominate possession so a counter is our best hope. This said our fitness of late has been fantastic and we have been seeing out matches really well so on that pitch we could find a bit more space in the final fifteen minutes.

Half time verdict is all credit to Fulhum for keeping is on the back foot.
  • Or possibly Moyes has told Antonio to take it easy this match and let everyone else do the chasing as he's going to be starting against Man U midweek
  • Souček & Rice, for once, are not getting to grips with the midfield.
  • Dawson has done a few good blocks but it's hard to pick out many positives, other than it's level. I'm sure we'll improve
  • I think it's clear this is all Alderz's fault.
  • At least Fulham are giving it a go.
  • We can't seem to string three passes together.
  • Loftus-Cheek owning the midfield. We just don't look at the races at all.
  • 2nd half has been all Fulham. Noble and Yarmo coming on.
  • Yarmolenko and Noble coming on
  • Noble and Yarmo coming on. What is that.
  • Fulham starting the half well

Think bowen has been the most "off"....ball just can't stick to him
  • All the talk of “we can’t expect to just turn up and win” just turning up would be a start.
  • Noble and Yarmolenko coming on. This doesn't scream three points.
  • Noble rather than Fornels ? odd call
  • Noble and Yarmolenko coming on🤔.... in Moyes we trust....
  • Wow. For Benrahma and Bowen.
  • Looks like we're going for the 0-0 then
  • We are living dangerously at the moment
  • Can’t see what Noble will bring to the party. Just a case of trying to hang on to the 0-0 then.
  • Fulham deserve to win this, they’ve been much the better side from the off