Other games, Sat 30th Jan - Thurs 4th Feb

And we're off again.

Everton v Newcastle for starters, Newcastle's away kit is a "patterned 'fizzy yellow' shirt offset by a dark 'peacoat' blue stripe". I checked, peacoat is not a typo for peacock.

Comments

• Dont like Newcastle ,But if Everton win they go above us ,,What to do,what to do,Guess a draw
  • Callum Wilson having a good game. Just the kind of striker we need.
  • True but back then we had haller and moyes was hoping to transform him into is system so 20 mil fee ish was out of our range at the time but when they go down he might be free again
  • It's really nice, at this stage of the season, hoping that the lower placed teams in other matches get a draw or win against higher flying opponents; usually by now I'm hoping the struggling teams get beaten to improve our chances of staying up.
  • edited January 2021
    0-2 Newcastle now, in injury time. Wilson gets them both, Pickford not great with his positioning for the 2nd imo.
  • We’re still 5th.
    It’s not often that we’re this high when February comes along. Usually we start to come down with the Christmas decorations.
  • 0-2 Newcastle now, in injury time. Wilson gets them both, Pickford not great with his positioning for the 2nd imo.

You had me at Pickford not great.
  • We had Eddie Howe in the studio ,Cant figure if i like him or not .At lest its someome new for us here in Canada
  • Same here in SA Steve along with Townsend 👍🏻
  • Definitely supporting Fulham in their match with West Brom this afternoon. Scotty Parker v BFS.
  • Nice start, Fulham score inside 10 mins.
  • Watching the Sheff Utd game ,My wife just came in and wants to know why i am watching grown men run around in pink shirts =) .......Think i might switch to one of the others =)
  • Looks like Big Sam is going down this season. WBA look shocking.
  • Big Sam makes a tactical change after 24 mins defender off for a striker
  • Fulham wasting so many chances, hope they aren't made to regret it.
  • “appeal as Wilfried Zaha goes down under contact from”

An all too familiar piece of text commentary from one of today’s games
  • Steve, tell the Missus that they are wearing pink shirts for environmental reasons, to raise awareness of the plight of the pink salmon.

West Brom equalise early in the second half, anyone's game now.
  • Palace and Wolves. 2 very very poor teams on show.
  • edited January 2021
    David Gold has tweeted his happiness at Newcastle’s win over Everton keeping us in sixth place 😂😂

One of the responses was
    “we are fifth, David, go back to bed”

😂😂
  • Well if he doesn’t know where we are in the table no wonder he won’t splash his cash

West Brom winning 2-1 now, completely different team in the 2nd half.
  • 2-2, 15 odd mins left, could go either way
  • steve said:

Watching the Sheff Utd game ,My wife just came in and wants to know why i am watching grown men run around in pink shirts =) .......Think i might switch to one of the others =)

Funnily enough my wife also commented on almost the same thing, she said “I get that we have moved on and all that but given Sheffield is a such a heavy industry and blue collar city, just how many pink shirts do they think they will sell”

I did not have an suitable answer to that

• I've told my wife that a red sock must have got in the wash with the white shirts
  • That is hilarious as I did say that maybe it was a result of their home shirts running in the wash
  • You'll be shocked to hear Zaha is throwing his toys out of the pram again.
  • Hamstew said:

You'll be shocked to hear Zaha is throwing his toys out of the pram again.

Who keeps giving him all these toys, that’s my question
  • edited January 2021
    And who’s pushing the pram? 🤔
  • Lukerz said:

And who’s pushing the pram? 🤔

Great grandpa Roy